[ Epilogue ]

Third Person POV

"Suki, can you get the door for me?"

"Can I kill whoever's there?"

"No."

"Then no."

"Ryomen Sukuna I swear-"

"Fine, fine- Goddamn woman I said I'll go! Stop threatening me with a fucking frying pan!" Sukuna hastily exclaimed as he noticed (y/n) begin to raise the pan she was going to use to cook.

Letting out an exasperated huff, the red-eyed curse walked over to the large, wooden doors of the palace to which the knocking only became increasingly louder and louder. Sukuna could've sworn that whoever is on the other end is just doing this to spite him.

"Ugh, it's you," Sukuna deadpanned in disgust before unhesitatingly slamming the door on the four sorcerers' faces- quite harshly, might I add.

"Hey, Sukunaaa~! C'mon open the door!" The voice of Gojo could be heard on the other end of the doorway and Sukuna could feel an irk mark forming.

"Who is it?" (Y/n) popped her head in from the other room as she wiped her hands on her apron.

"Who else?" Sukuna rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "I thought you said they'll be coming in an hour? Why are they here already?! I would have left this place much sooner."

(Y/n) airly laughed and walked over to open the door but... Gojo already beat her to it.

"The party can't start without me in it!" Gojo suddenly bursted through the door- to which it created a loud 'slam!' noise- as him and Yuuji got into a dramatic pose... Nobara and Megumi- unenthusiastically- was throwing rose petals, "Right Yuuji?"

"Yes sensei!" Yuuji exclaimed as Megumi and Nobara sighed exasperatedly by these two extroverts.

Meanwhile, (y/n) had panicked by the loud sound and hid behind Sukuna but was relieved seeing that it was only Gojo. It's been less than a minute and Sukuna was already contemplating murder.

"If you're not here to give me my finger that you found, you're not invited," the King of Curses murderously stated as he used his curse energy to force back the four people behind the door, "Stop being intruders and come back in an hour- in fact, don't come back at all."

"W-Wait!" Gojo nervously exclaimed as he used his foot to stop the door from closing. He was lucky that his infinity protected his foot because Sukuna slammed it shut, "Good news, we did not go on so many missions just to find one finger... We found the last ten!!"

(Y/n) had never seen Sukuna brighten up so much in her life. It was like watching a kid on Christmas Day waiting to open their presents and she couldn't help but to cover her amused chuckle.

"Great, give them up," Sukuna hurriedly said and held out his hand.

"But where's the fun in that when I could use these to make you stay for the party! Besides, if you leave that means I have to go with you because of the whole higher-ups and stuff."

"No way in hell-"

"Alright, no fingers then," Gojo stuck his tongue out and proceeded to 'leave'. He patted the three teens on the back and guided them back to the car, "Let's get back to Tokyo!"