- Wedding -

The amount of research I had to do for traditional Japanese weddings 👀 I couldn't find information about weddings a thousand years ago so I'm doing the Shinto ceremony instead (started in the 20th century)

Let's get started!

—~—

Third Person POV

"Nobara, you are much more excited than me and I'm the bride," (y/n) deadpanned at the overly ecstatic brunette hyping her teacher up.

Even though her wedding is located in her own home- the (l/n) palace- the 'guests' insisted that the bride and groom be kept at polar opposite ends of the castle as they begin to prep for the ceremony. Nobara and Utahime were dressing (Y/n) up in her flowery coral, iro uchikake, as they themselves were dressed in plain white kimonos. Mei Mei and Shoko had already finished dressing ahead of time and was with Nanami to decorate the main hall.

As for the boys... who knows, to be honest. (Y/n) magically convinced Sukuna to have a wedding ceremony since they didn't get to have one in the past. He only agreed thinking that it would be a relatively small event (meaning: just the two of them performing the rituals) but the Queen of Curses had invited both the Tokyo and Kyoto schools to attend without his knowledge. So now, the King of Curses is with Gojo, Megumi, and Yuuji- and who knows if they're even alive, at this point.

"But (l/n)-sensei, you're so beautiful though!" Nobara gushed whilst Utahime styled (y/n)'s (h/l), (h/c) hair into a formal bun, "Say 'cheese'!"

The teenaged sorcerer pulled up her phone to take a selfie and held up a peace sign as the (h/c)-haired maiden smiled warmly. Afterwards, Nobara had sent the picture to the first-year group chat as Megumi and Yuuji desperately prevented Gojo from showing Sukuna.

— Open Chat: Gojo's ducklings + (y/n)—

('Like a Queen' sent a photo)

('Kirby with a knife' and 'Stop changing my name' liked the photo ❤️)

Kirby with a knife🔪
Wahh! (L/n)-sensei looks so pretty! 😊

Stop changing my name😑
Kugisaki you sent this to the wrong chat

Stop changing my name😑
Now Gojo-sensei is provoking Sukuna by showing off how he had the first look before he did

Stop changing my name😑
Give me a minute

Stop changing my name😑
I'm helping Itadori stop Gojo-sensei

Like a Queen👑
Wait seriously?! 👁👄👁

Like a Queen👑
how do I delete the pic from the group chat? 🤡

Best Sensei
I already saved it 😋

Like a Queen👑
The King of Curses is going to murder you 👀

Like a Queen👑
Not like I care

Like a Queen👑
But this is (l/n)-sensei's special day!

Like a Queen👑
And you're going to spoil it! 😠

Kirby with a knife🔪
Don't worry 👍🏻