- Fluffy Moments -

I'm doing all three suggestions :) The previous update was the original ending and the next update will be the wedding. After that, it's the headcanon: 'if you had kids'

—~—

Scenario #1:

Third Person POV

"Hey, Suki~"

"No."

"I didn't even say anything yet," (y/n) pouted as Sukuna rose an unamused eyebrow and crossed all four of his arms. He went to search for his wife in this humongous castle of hers- which by the way, he was still nowhere use to the setting- and god knows what the hell she's doing at 5 in the morning.

"You're using that tone whenever you either A: did something you weren't suppose to do or B: want me to do something that I don't want to do," he bluntly spoke as the (h/c)-haired maiden sweat-dropped at the accuracy of his statement, "So no, I will not be taking the blame when you and that annoying sorcerer bought a whole bakery's worth of food with whatever little money you had left."

(Y/n) gasped in offense, "I would never do such a thing!"

"That sorcerer probably did."

"..." she became silent before nodding, "You right."

"Anyways, I'm giving you ten seconds to explain your misdeeds."

"Why do you assume that it's a bad thing?" (Y/n) whined, "I just had something to ask of you."

"Which is?"

"Do you remember your birthday, Suki?" She genuinely asked in curiosity as Sukuna took a moment to think about it. It wasn't long until he shook his head and shrugged.

"Nope, no clue."

"Aww," she pouted in disappointment and trudged away. She suddenly stopped in her tracks, turned around and lunged to give him a hug and a peck on his cheek, "Ah sorry that that was so one-sided! Also, I forgot to tell you that I'll be out later so I won't see you the rest of the day."

Now that was her cue to walk back the direction of the palace's doorway. Sukuna stood still at the halls of the huge building in slight shock before chuckling.

"She didn't even give me the chance to respond to any of that," he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Sukuna wasn't dumb. His wife was probably planning a surprise for him and judging by her antics so early in the morning, his assumption was most likely correct. Although what a shame- she was already leaving by the time he went to look for her.

"Oh well, I'll go back asleep," he yawned, ruffled his hair and went to take a nap on the couch of the palace's 'living room'.

"Princess, what are you doing?"

"HOLY SHI-!" (Y/n) jumped, hastily spun around and placed a hand on her chest, "For the love of gods- why is it that whenever I try to be sneaky, you either weren't asleep in the first place or you woke up?!"

Sukuna let out a low chuckle as (y/n) pouted back at him. Here she was trying to hide that she did, in fact, bought a whole bakery's worth of food as a whole array of sweets were laid out on the kotatsu. Sukuna glanced to the side of her to find more grocery bags filled with decorations that she did not get the chance to adorn yet.

"Well, what were you doing?" The King of Curses cocked an eyebrow as his wife dejectedly plopped her forehead against his shoulder.

"I wanted to celebrate your birthday," she murmured, "Today is actually our anniversary- September 30th- and I know you don't really care about stuff like that so I wanted to make the day about you instead. But you don't even remember your own birthday so I thought it'll be nice to surprise you..."