Chapter 20: Follow You

"Who was he?"

—~—

Third Person POV

"So these emojis right here-" Nobara pointed at Yuuji's phone screen showing 😂, 🤣, 😭, 😹, 💀, "These are all different types of laughter."

"Why is there a skull though?"

"If somebody sends you a funny meme or said something hilarious, you go like 'I'm dead' and then you put the skull emoji."

"Death is funny?"

"Well, it's more like you're dying of laughter-"

(Y/n) abruptly pointed a finger at Yuuji as he looked startled by the sudden movement.

"Die."

"EHH?!" The poor boy exclaimed and dramatically put a hand over his heart, "I'm hurt."

"Did I do that right?" (Y/n) asked with an innocent smile, "He's not laughing."

Nobara laughed so hard she snorted, "Nevermind, (l/n)-sensei, you're doing great. Now let me teach you what 'simp' means."

"I was right, you two are corrupting her," Megumi sighed as he leaned back onto the wall.

(Y/n) didn't know when or how, but these three sneaky kids managed to avoid her questions and were now residing in Megumi's bedroom. As soon as she uttered those words, Yuuji and Nobara grabbed each of her wrists as Megumi grabbed chips before following after them... and of course they chose his bedroom where they decided to induce their chaos.

She figured that they won't give in so easily so she let them do as they please. Maybe if she asks in a later time or ask one of them when they least expect it they'll give her an answer, but for now, she's learning what 'simp', 'queen', and '👁👄👁' means.

"Oh before I forget!" Norbara exclaimed before grabbing (y/n)'s shoulders and plastered on an extremely serious expression, "Don't let Gojo-sensei teach you anything, alright?"

"Why not?"

Nobara and Yuuji shared a look as Megumi sighed. The (h/c)-nette tilted her head in confusion as Nobara exhaled loudly, "He'll teach you stuff that's... inappropriate, I guess."

"Inappropriate how?"

"Stuff like dilf, daddy, thirsty, and the eggplant emoji," the young female shuddered as Yuuji snickered behind her, "So if he mentions any of that, run."

"But what if-"

"Run."

"A-Alright..." (y/n) chuckled nervously but agreed nonetheless. Damn, what did this Gojo guy do that his students were warning her?

"It's okay, (l/n)-sensei," Yuuji sent a bright grin with an 'ok' gesture, "We'll be your protection squad! We'll protect you from the Gojo disease-"

"Yahoo~! I'm back from my mission-!"

Yuuji and Nobara freaking hissed at the blindfolded sorcerer who popped his head from the doorway.

"HUHH?!" Gojo exclaimed and exaggeratedly recoiled, "That's the greeting I get after going on a super dangerous mission I could've died in?"

"What was the mission?" The black-haired boy asked and opened his mouth to eat another chip.

"I just stopped by the clan houses to talk to the higher ups," Gojo casually responded before stealing the potato chip Megumi was about to eat as the said boy was visibly annoyed, "And woweee~ were they angry. I could've sworn one of them threw their sandal at me but I don't know."