Question 19 💗

Please read the A/N at the end :))))))) also look out for the references I included in this chapter :)))))))
Also there is smutty talk so beware ;)

Avans POV:
19 whole months of knowing her
16 whole months of liking her
14 whole months of knowing I liked her
19 hours of worrying it's more...

I haven't been myself all day...let me catch you up on the dream I had last night

As we strolled through the park I gripped liz's hand. She looked at me and smiled. It was perfect. We sat by the the side of the lake with no awareness for anyone else around us. It was just me and her. She looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply af. She straddled my lap, yes we're in a park, then licked and bit my ear and sucked on my sweet spot.
It was honestly the hottest thing ever. She looked me dead in the eye and licked her lips, grinding on me just a little too hard.

Then I woke up...
I was very hot and very flustered and the judge was out of chambers, if you know what I mean...
I thought I'd gotten over it once I woke for the second time, this time not from my disturbing mind, but from the agonising sound of my alarm. However, the second I saw liz's bright blue eyes, the dream started coming back to me in little flashes, like I was getting random pieces of a puzzle but they all fit together in some strange way.
I can't even look Liz in the eye without thinking about all the shit I dreamt she was doing to me, and the worst part about it all is that I wish it wasn't a dream...
I want her to run her hands through my hair. To grind her hips on me and make me hard. I want to tease her core with my tongue and make her beg me to continue. I want HER
I don't know how much longer I can keep pretending.

"Hey stranger"
I jumped, brought from my thoughts by the hand on my shoulder and the tormenting whisper in my ear.
"Hey yourself" I joked to the Raven haired beauty in front of me.
"I feel like I haven't spoken to you all day, and it's been very boring to be honest. I love ari, but we talk A LOT and sooner or later you kinda just run out of things to say" she said, a confused look on her face. I just laughed at her furrowed brows and slight frown.
"I know. How about we do a question"
"Oooo yeah it's been a while. Let's do it"

We sat on the couch in the corner of the random little room at the back of nick studios that Avan may or may not have claimed as our own after accidentally stumbling over it whilst looking around the first day we got here.

"Let me get the questions up hold up"
She just sat, a big smile on her face and her big blue eyes looking at me waiting for me to continue speaking. She will be the death of me I swear to you.

"Okay here we go. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?

"Who's turn is it?"

"Are we even still doing that? I don't even remember. You just go first"

"Ummm okay. Mine would probably be one of two things. One of them is I would really wanna direct. If I have any confidence to direct right now then it's false because theirs no way i could but I think I'm pretty damn close and that's one thing I'd love to do one day" she explained. I nodded in understanding. "The other thing would just probably be to be more open with people about my feelings" this is where I saw her mood change and I got a bit concerned for her. "I think I'm scared...a lot of the time. And I don't think anyone in my life really notices. A lot of things that I do are frightening and it freaks me out but people just see me as this cold hearted start ass and I think especially due to the character I play people just expect me to be like that you know."

"I'm not gonna try to pressure you in any way but if you ever, EVER, feel like that, feel free to talk to me about it" I smiled
Her adorable admiration, looking into my eyes, her way of saying thank you, said it all.

"What about you?" She asked once we realised we had been staring at each other for a solid 45 seconds.

"I think mine would probably be to fear less. I guess it's kinda similar to yours. I do want people to know how I feel, but I think my thing is more a fear of rejection yano"
She just nodded in understanding
"It's like everything I do is to try and please other people. If I was gonna die, I wouldn't care because I would realise that it's not a way to be living your life. I'd start doing things for me. S-start um....start taking what I want" I stuttered. She blushed extremely hard, I'm hoping picking up on the vibe I was giving off...

I don't know where things are gonna go with Liz, but one thing I do know is she's constantly gonna be on my mind in the weeks to come...

————————————

A/N

GUESS WHOS BACK
BACK AGAIN
I AM BACK
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
GUESS WHOS BACK
GUESS WHOS BACK
GUESS WHOS BACK

ITS MEEEEEEE! My writers block has FINALLY gone and I'm back doing what I love. It's currently 1am in the uk and I have to be up at six yet I'm writing...makes sense...so sorry if this is shit :) but anyways I hope you picked up on the references and I hope you like this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will be updating more frequently but not on a schedule as I don't want it to feel like a chore. Also this chapter is over 1000 words lmaooooo. All books will be being updated

Anyways imma love you and leave ya x

- M xx