Question 23 💗

Avans POV
2 whole years...2 years of filming victorious, 2 years of knowing all my cast mates...2 years falling for the girl that captured my heart so easily. It was crazy to think about really, because they say a crush only lasts 3 months...and that after that it's falling in love, but if that were true that would mean I'm at the point of proposing, and I'm not ready to quite go there yet

I walked into the dressing room about to start the 3rd season of the show that had changed my life, then Liz walked up to me.

"Hey stranger, you ready to start this thing? We have about a half hour then Dan wants us on set to start filming. Wanna answer a question?"
"Sure...why not" I replied "how close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most peoples?"

"I guess so...but at the same time I never had a childhood really. I was always acting or dancing or singing. I never really had interest in playing with kids my age. I missed a lot of school and was always kinda outcast. But then I came here and...now I'm happier. As for my family, I don't know what I'd do without them, not that I'd ever admit that to them."

"I loved my childhood" I started "playing hopscotch and doing knitting at school was oh so very exciting" I laughed. "School in Canada is different, it's not a shooting range for anyone who owns a gun and there isn't any serious tests really it's just a combination of everything. More essays than exams. As for my family I'm really close with my mom and my little sister Evie. My dad lives with his other family so I don't see him really but it doesn't bother me too much. I have everything I need. And I feel the same as you. When I came into here, met everyone, met you" I smiled. She smiled back at me. "Everything was easier" I finished.

"GUYS WE NEED YOU ON SET" we heard coming from outside the dressing room and we laughed to ourselves. Typical.

"Come on...let's go before we get yelled at" she laughed and held out her hand. I gladly took it and off we walked to set. Smiling coyly to ourselves.

————————
A/N

YAYYYYY IM BACK

Well maybe idk if I'm ever really back let's be honest, I kinda just update when I feel like it. I am gonna finish this story at some point and there is only 13 questions left *insert shocked pikachu* and then the ending which I've actually already written and is in my drafts. I'm making these questions last over 3 years because why not 😂 but yah there you go

Gonna love you and leave ya

Bye
-m xx