Question 5 💗

Please read the little bit I wrote at the end (I waffled) I explained the situation rn and why my updates are kinda slow

Matts POV
today I was with Liz and Leon and Matt and Liz was taking us to some vegan restaurant called cross roads. Liz and Daniella both eat there quite a lot because daniella is a vegan and Liz basically is too. I seemed like a nice place but I'm just not one for vegan food. Liz and ari were at a show type thing singing LA boyz together and daniella was with her boyfriend Andrew so it was just me liz Avan and Leon.

Back at Liz's house

I wanted to pull liz aside because I wanted to talk to her about something that's been on my mind. I walked over to her and avan and pulled her to the side.
"Hey you okay" she asked
"Yeah I'm good. I just really needed to talk to you about something"
"Oh god you're not dying are you" she joked
"Very funny but no" I laughed. "So say that there was this girl that I liked, but she was my really good friend and I wanted to tell her how I feel but I didn't wanna ruin my friendship with her. What would I do?"
"Who Ari"
"W-what. No not Ari. Why would you even think that?"
"Okay so Ari"
"Yes! Please to god help me"
"Okay. Tomorrow Ask Ari to go to the arcade with you after we finish filming. She loves arcades. Then take her on a "surprise visit" and take her to the front of the Hollywood sign. She will love that" she smiled.
"Will do. Thanks Liz." I smiled. "So anyways. What's going on there" I motioned to Avan
"What do you mean"
"Oh come on you obviously like him"
"I- *sigh* FINE SHERLOCK! Yes I do but you can't tell anyone!"
"I won't tell if you don't"
"Deal."
Me and Liz went to sit down with Avan and Leon in the living room. About an hour later me and Leon decided to walk to the shop to get snacks for tonight we were gonna have a movie night before we go back to filming tomorrow.

Liz's POV
Leon and Matt went to the shop and so I decided that it would be a good time to do the next question.
"Hey wanna answer s question 5 of our little thing that we do with the 36 questions"
"Sure. Let me check what the next question. Okay. When was the last time you sung to yourself and to somebody else?"
"Okay I'm first right?" I asked
"Yeah"
"Okay well mine is kinda boring. The last time I sung to others was on set and the last time I sung to myself was I did a cover of woman and heart and mind last night"
"That's sounds amazing. Joni that's bold"
"Yeah. I'd usually steer away from such a big idol in the singing community because I just don't think it's possible to be even close to as good as her but that song was stuck in my head so I decided to just give it a shot." I explained. Avan just smiled at me like a lost puppy
"Okay mr music man it's your go. When was the last time you sang to yourself and someone's else" I asked cheekily.

Avans POV
I could tell from day one I would get on with Liz. She's cheeky and funny and isn't afraid to say what she thinks. I did NOT however imagine I would get as close to her as I have done already. This was only question 5 but the turn around from this thing is remarkable. I'd only known the girl 2-3 months but the emotions and the feelings I felt towards her were insane. I felt the urge to help her, protect her and keep her safe at all costs.
"Well the last time I sung Infront of people..." I paused. "I don't even remember. I don't sing Infront of people. I think it must've been the sleepover we had when I sung to you."
She looked at me suprised.
"You should sing more often. You're really good."
"Oh I sing all the time. I just don't share it with anyone. The last time I sung to myself was last night too. I'm writing a song right now that I think I'm gonna call a good life or a beautiful life or something like that so I was playing the piano and recording it."
"I hate recording. I prefer to sing live so much more. Then it's just out there and because I'm a control freak I need that or I would just edit it into oblivion so I prefer live singing." Liz said
"That's what scares me" I replied. "It's out there and you can't do anything about it. If you mess up in recording you can start again but live there is no going back and-"
At that moment Leon and Matt walked back into the room with snacks and we just had a chilled movie night. I stayed close to liz all night. I don't know what it was. She had some kind of hold over me. I remember my head falling into the crook of Liz's neck and rest on her shoulder and that was the last thing I recall of that night. 

———————————————

A/N

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for the slow updates but basically my situation is I'm in yr 11 now and I have so much coursework but I AM gonna continue to update as much as I possibly can. Hopefully the long (and hopefully okay) chapters make up for it at least a little bit ♥️

Anyways it's 11pm in the U.K. so imma go to sleep...

Lol jk I don't sleep I just live off coffee but I'm gonna go watch 2018 strictly and dynasty and victorious and deeply regret it in the morning and drink lots of coffee so imma love to and leave you all. Bye for now ♥️