Question 11 💗

Avans POV

Today I was hanging out with Liz in a small cafe in the middle of Hollywood. It was called the cows end cafe and it was a really nice little vegan café. Me and Liz were just casually chatting when a little girl, no older than 6, came up to our table, With who I assumed was her mother.
"Hi I'm Emily" the little girl said.
I looked at liz and she just shrugged her shoulders.
"Erm hi Emily. Nice to meet you"
"I watch your show that you do with beck and jade and I really like it" the little girl said shyly "can I get a picture with you and your name on my paper please" she smiled.
Liz was looking at me amazed.
"Yeah of course" she said.
We stood up with her and had our photos taken before writing a little message to the girl each. She seemed really happy as she walked away happily showing her mom what she had gotten.
"Erm, WOW!" Liz said as we sat back down. "As if people want pictures with us, I mean it's fun but it's unbelievable" she laughed
"I know it's strange" I chuckled "wanna do the next question whilst we wait for our food?"
"Sure"
"Ummmm...okay. Take 4 minuets and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible"
"Okay. That's getting deeper"
"It is. I don't think I have to answer this one since you didn't answer the last one" I smirked "Okay that's fair" she agreed
"Mk your 4 minuets startsss...now"
"Ummmm, okay....so when I was born I was a really tall but really skinny baby. I had a lot of hair and it was really dark, like black! Umm, when I was 2 I fell down the stairs and broke my leg. I don't remember it but I assume it was extremely painful" she laughed
I just chuckled in response
"I started properly singing when I was 3. Never really went to any sort of singing school but I always loved Karaoke and being on stage. When I was 7 and in 2nd grade there were these guys in my class that used to really torment me. They would take my books and my pencil case and throw them around. Because I was born in late July I was always the youngest in my class and I really didn't like confrontation so I used to just ignore it. Plus I was always told growing up that if a boy picks on you it just means he fancies you so I didn't really think anything of it. Now I realise that if a boy likes you he treats you with respect and like a decent human. Not like that. For some reason that's just always stuck in my mind" She laughed. "As I got older my confidence deteriorated quite a lot. I didn't wanna sing Infront of people anymore. I didn't really talk in school. I thought I was going crazy. My mom noticed it too and so she took me to a therapist when I was 13. It didn't help. It just made me even worse. We tried a lot of different doctors and none of them were much help. They All just said I had anxiety. But I don't. I'm just kinda shy now. That's not anxiety, anxiety is just being scared of stuff. And then-"
*beep beep beep*
"Oh times up. You've heard the rest anyways"
I was really shocked. Liz didn't seem like the type of person to have anxiety and I was disappointed in myself for not noticing it before. Liz's lack of knowledge of what anxiety was made me realise all the problems with today's society. Things like this aren't taught in schools. Instead of teaching us shitty pythagoros therum and how to say meatloaf in whatever language you study, why not teach us about things that matter. Signs to look out for. It could save lives. I was gonna make liz realise that she can talk to people when she feels down and that it won't be frowned upon. Because I cared about her. And she was there for me. I wanna be there for her too...

——————————

A/N

Over 700 words whoop whoop

Heyyyy guyssss. So I might've used this chapter slightly to express my anger for school and it's lack of actual important information. Disclaimer too, I'm very very aware what anxiety is. I've been officially diagnosed with moderate anxiety and social anxiety so yeah we love that 😗 just kidding we hate that it's a bitch. Also guys people on insta keep asking me what my fav wattpad writer is and it is in fact NeedMyCoffee // coffeexheather they're the same person lmao. Also add me on insta if you don't follow me already @falhane._.falliam
Anywaysssss imma love you and leave you. Baiiiiii

- Mollie