Question 14 💗

Disclaimer: I know the timelines for the shows don't add up but I used this chapter as a way to share some of my fav nick shows ♥️

Avans POV

We were back to filming yet again but I really didn't mind, honestly I loved it! We're all having a bit of a party type thing today at the nick set because some nick shows had been nominated for a KIDS CHOICE AWARD! YES, WERE GOING TO THE KIDS CHOICE AWARD NEXT. MONTH. I was so excited. Nominated were:
Victorious
Icarly
Henry danger
The thundermans (I'm bad at spelling)
So we decided to have a nick party to celebrate
Liz was hanging with ari, Jennette, jace and Matt. I knew liz had a great relationship with them all because were all in a new group we made called "KCA 👑♥️" and she seemed to be really close with those in particular. I'd obviously spoken to Ari and Matt and I'd spoken to Jennette quite a bit too but I'd only spoken to Jace one or twice. He seemed alright. I knew I shouldn't compare myself to him but I couldn't help it. I scrolled through his Instagram. He had a perfectly defined jaw and short blonde hair. He had pale skin and light brown eyes...the smallest scruff across his face making him look older than 16.

I on the other hand...was not that

I had I had a soft jawline and long black hair. I had tanned skin and boring dark brown eyes. And my face had no hair on...the one good thing I had was my body, but I didn't want people to just know me like that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around shocked, my elbow accidentally digging into Liz's ribs as I turned
"First of all, OW!" She laughed "and second of all hiiiiiiiiii"
"Hey sorry you startled me" I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Well I know we're having a kinda party type thing but there's a lot of people here and it's kinda making me nervous so I'm gonna head to the green room"
I could tell she was getting more anxious by the second n
"Okay well do you want me to come with you?"
"No it's fine, stay and enjoy the party-"
"Okay lets go"
"Thank you" she smiled

As we walked into the green room I could tell that Liz's breathing has quickened a little bit and she was getting hot.
"Hey hey hey what's up"
"Nothing I'm fine" liz said quickly whilst going to sit on the dressing table. She looked as if she was about to faint.
"Liz you're not fine you look life you're about to faint for gods sake"
"AVAN IM FINE OH MY GOD JUST...-"
"Liz?"
I walked towards the desk that she was sat at. At that point she just passed out into my arms...

3 minuets later

I'd laid liz down on the sofa and taken off her jumper so she just had her vest in. She was really hot so it just made sense. At that point her eyes fluttered open and she had a confused look on her face. I just rubbed the top of her hair as she adjusted to the light.
"What happened?" She asked looking worried
"Hey hey don't worry, you just got anxious and your body couldn't take it I guess"
"Oh..." if was at that moment she'd recalled everything that had happened before she fainted.
"I'm sorry for shouting at you" she said sadly
"Hey don't worry about it. I get it"
She sat up and I went to sit next to her on the couch. She lent her head on my shoulder and I lent my head on hers. This was how things were supposed to be. Just like this all the time.
"I don't wanna go back out to the party yet. Can we answer the next question?"
"Of course we can...okay, is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?"
"You go first"
I sighed "okay fine...but only because you look too adorable right now" I smirked
She just looked up at me and smiled

"Ummm honestly I think mine would be to write a book" I started "I've always loved writing and I think I could really influence people with what I would write. I'd love to do something different though that nobody would expect from me, maybe like a poetry book"
"So why haven't you done it yet?" She asked
"Umm, I think I need more experience in life to be honest. I just need to grow a little older and live a little more. Then I can relate to a wider range of people of all ages and stuff"
She was just smiling up at me. She was so damn cute it should be a crime...

"So what about you littl'n?"
"I wanna put out my own music" she said simply
"You should you're an amazing singer. Why haven't you?"
"Um I think partly down to confidence...and partly down to the fact that if I put out music I want it to be music from ME yano. Not music from jade. I feel like if I put out music it has to be when I'm not working"

She had a good point.

"We should probably get back to the party...ya gonna be okay"
"Yeah I will be" she smiled at me.

I stayed with Lizzy all night. She seemed to be doing better now that a few people had left and there was just the odd few that were lingering around now like us. It was honestly a great night.

——————————

A/N

Yes! Now I can go read coffeexheather's new chapter of intoxicated then GO TO SLEEP because I'm SO tired! Bye guys that description of avan killed me to write because he is just the most beautiful person on the earth along with Liz and Adam Huber 😍 but anyways yes my knee still hurts and I'm tired. So imma love ya and leave ya. See ya ♥️♥️