Question 8 💗

Liz's POV

8 months! I couldn't believe it. Time really does fly when your having fun. Things were really starting to look up. We had 1 more month of filming, then we get 3 months off for the show to premier. That's regarding the show gets picked up. We don't know yet if it does. We find out on our year anniversary. I can't imagine my life without the show. It's actually crazy. I was just a dumb 15 year old girl who came from a broadway with her friend. Now I'm here 8 months later, a confident happy 16 year old girl. Life really works in myserious ways. It's been the best time of my life

Avan's POV

It's crazy how fast 8 months can go. I came into this experiance eyes wide open with my one good friend, and now I know people that I know for sure I will stay in contact with for the rest of my life. I can't imagine my life without the show and without all these amazing people. They're my best friends. I also can't imagine what this would be like without them, or anyone else in there roles now. Like imagine cat as anyone but ari, or jade as anyone as liz, Matt as Robbie or dani as Trina. It's too bizzare to think about. Its been the best time of my life.

Ari's POV

These has officially been the quickest 8 months of my life. Getting to spend time with such an incredible cast, getting to make memories that I know I will have forever. It's just been so special. I can't imagine it being over. The thought of not spending every day together messing around and filming take after take because we constantly laugh or flub lines. I want this to go in forever. It's been the best time of my life.

Leon's POV

Coming into Nickelodeon is like someone opening the door to a world of possibilities. That person was actually our show. It hasn't premiered yet and we obviously don't know how popular it's gonna be but just knowing I got given the chance means so damn much to me. And these people man, where do I even start. Liz and ari are just so damn cute running round singing show tunes and they're so talented man. Matt plays the most perfect nerd ever and he's so funny! Avan is the most laid back guy. He's so chill and I love it. Vic is obviously Amazing as she's had the experience of what a nick show is like. And daniella is just amazing at what she does all around. She's been like my big sister through this 8 months and I just can't believe it's been 8 months. It defiantly hasn't been normal and it definitely wasn't easy. But I don't want easy. East's boring. It's been the best time of my life.

Victoria's POV

8 months man. 8 months starring on a show that I just know will be loved by so many. The experience has just been incredible. Having being on nick before I kind of knew how things were ran, but I couldn't imagine I would ever meet such a great cast and have the time of my life. To get my OWN show has just been so good and I'm really excited for what the future holds. It's been the best time of my life.

Matt's POV

The craziest 8 months I've ever had that's for sure. 8 months with an insane crew and an even more insane cast but I wouldn't change them for the world. They're my best friends for life for sure. This is what I was meant to do. Filming and singing with my friends. It's sooooo much fun. It's been the best time of my life.

Daniella's POV

8 months WHOOP WHOOP! I honestly am amazed we've all lasted this long we're all so crazy together it's great. We all love it here. It's been the best time of my life.

(So I kinda ran out of things to say at daniella lmao sorry dani.)

3rd person POV

Liz and Avan were sat getting their hair done ready to film.
"Hey you still coming to the monthly sleepover tonight"
"You think I would miss that?"
"Okay cool" Avan added
"I'm bored. We've been here forever. Wanna do a question?"
"Sure. Lemme find it." Avan said. "Okay it says, name 3 things you and your partner appear to have in common."
"Okay. We can think of 3 things between us."
"Okay well I think we should do personality based similarities or things we like."
"Okay" liz agreed "Well we're both very honest people who tell things as it is"
"Yeah That's good. We both have a similar music taste. None of this floaty about crap."
"Yeah. Okay one more thing...this is actually so much harder than I thought." Avan said
But then he started thinking. Are they actually not compatible? They have very few things in common to each other.
"Yeah but that's good in a way because I don't get along with people who are like me"
"True that...well what about the fact that we've both gotten ridiculously close to each other thanks to these questions. And we're only on question 8."
Liz just smiled back at him
"I like that"

————————————————

A/N

Hey people of Earth. I'm really unsure what I think of this chapter. And I'm exactly at 1000 words. Did you like this chapter or do you prefer it from someone's POV when answering the questions. I'm just trying to try different things so that it mixes up the story a bit because I feel like it's getting really boring. Is it? Anyways I'm known to waffle and I don't wanna bore you so I'm gonna let you go. I will try to upload quite a bit this weekend and follow me on insta @falhane._.falliam
Gonna love ya and leave ya
Baiiiiiiii ♥️