Question 13 💗

Disclaimer: I know liz is happily married to Michael and I'm super happy for her, this is PURELY just for the sake of the chapter and no hate towards him or her at all.
Ps: it's nothing bad lmao
K enjoy ♥️

Liz's POV
And just like that we were back to filming season 2! I was honestly so happy to be back. I had an interview later with a new friend I met a couple months ago called zach. He had asked if I wanted to go on his show to do an interview about victorious with avan and avan agreed so here we are.
(We need an elavan, a liziana and an adaliz interview please zach. Thanks)
Me and avan decided it would be really fun if we answered one of our questions on the show so I checked with zach and he thought it would be a cool and unique idea for the show. Over the last 3 months I'd hit 900,000 followers. I honestly couldn't believe it. I was just an ordinary 16 year old girl and to be quite frank I really didn't think the show would get this far. Sure I know Nickelodeon is a big deal and dan is the best in the business but the idea of people wanting to watch me act like someone I'm not for 10 weeks 20 episodes none stop seems surreal to me. Ari was doing really well to. She's written a few songs over the break and was off to record them with a music producer she had found called Michael Corcoran. I'm not gonna lie, he was very good looking. Looked around 35/36 ish, and if I wasn't crushing so hard on avan then I'd have probably tried to go there but I had other options right now and there was only one boy on my mind.

Avans POV
Me and Liz arrived at this small little radio station. It was cute and rustic. As we headed inside, the guy liz was friends with, zach led us into a little recording room to talk about the show.

Just before the show ends

"So liz messaged me yesterday saying you 2 wanted to do something with a question or something" zach laughed "honestly I have no idea what this is so you 2 can take the reigns"
"So basically liz and I over the las 13 months have been doing these things called the 36 questions. They're supposed to develop a stronger bond with someone so we kinda just started them for fun and then we finished our first set last month and so we're gonna start set 2" I smiled
"Okay go for it"
"Okayyyyyy... the question isssss, if a cristle ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?"
"Zach join in it'll be fun"
"Yeah you can go first" I smirked
"Ummmm okay, I honestly think I'd just wanna know whether or not I made it as a radio star, that way if not at least I know to give up now and try something else"
We all laughed
"Okay hit it lizzy"
"Ermmm, I think I'd wanna see when I died"
Me and zach looked really concerned at this point but in a jokey way
"Think about it, if you knew when you died then you could do everything you've ever wanted before then"
It was starting to make a little more sense I guess
"Ummmm okay, well I think I'd wanna know if I get married and have kids. I really want those things and so if I didn't do that in the way my future was planned I'd ensure that that would happen yano"
"That's really cute" liz said. Then I think she remembered we were being filmed and she just laughed to cover it up.
Overall it was a really good day. We had fun and we went out for lunch after. We got asked for photos by 3 different families and we laughed until our stomachs hurt. This was how I wanted my life to be in a Cristal ball...her...

——————————

A/N

Help I need everything. I need Jesus. Wheyyyyy Zach made an appearance in this. I liked the idea of adding more characters outside of the victorious cast so lemme know what you think of that. I'm currently in a park in PAIN with my child and my little brother
(18 months and 4) whilst writing this but imma publish it later because I have no data. MY LEG HURTSSSS! I fell on Friday in PE in rounders (got someone out tho...okay not the point) but my knee is bruised and swollen and it's killing me so please send help...ok bye ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️