Question 26 💗

Avans POV:
Liz and I were sat on my couch after another "session" in my room. After our little moment just over a month ago, Liz and I had decided that friends with benefits seemed like a totally normal thing. No strings attached, no feelings. That's the rules.

No feelings

That rule in particular upset me. There was no strings attached. It didn't make us anything more, though I wish so badly that it did.

"Hey Liz" I started "can we answer a question?"
The young girl looked up from her phone and nodded, indicating that I need to find the question.

"Okay...complete this sentence. 'I wish I had someone with who I could share'...that's a weird one" I chuckled
"You should've realised jogia that by now, anything is possible in these questions"

I decided to go first and take lead on this particular question.

"I wish I had someone with who I could share family nights with" Liz looked confused. "Hear me out. When it comes to family nights, all my family that have partners bring them and I just kind of sit there not really knowing what to do. Obviously I have fun and I engage in the conversation and stuff but having someone there would be nice."

"Yeah that makes sense" she smiled "I wish I had someone who I could share my music with." Now it was my turn to be confused. "There are so many songs I have in voice notes and stuff that I've written but I don't really share them with anyone because I haven't found anyone that they really relate to yet. A lot of my songs are about strong feelings towards other people but I'm just not sure what person they're referring to yet"

This made a lot of sense. Liz had always been passionate about music, and she wasn't very good at talking to express her emotions. So I suppose it made sense that music was her way to do that...

——————
A/N

Hey it's me :) is this story just getting boring now? Is it time to call it quits?? Please let me know because I feel like it's very repetitive and no longer interesting.

- M xx