Question 10 💗

Liz's POV

Today we were all gathering round my house to watch the victorious episode that was airing tonight called the diddly bops. I really loved this episode a lot because one, it was super weird and I got to dress up as a hamburger and two, I got to kiss avan over and over to film this kissing scene at the end of the episode. We had a really funny experience at nick on sunset filming here because Lane napper who actually plays a character called lane on the show thought we were just rehearsing so he wasn't clapping along. I punched him and pointed at the cameras and so then he started clapping along. It was really funny. We ordered pizza and had popcorn and it was just amazing. We loved the episode. Then we decided to watch the kissing booth 2 movie.
(Ik the times don't add up shut up 😂)
When the movie ended I looked down to see avan asleep on my lap. Everyone had slowly left throughout the movie leaving just me avan and ari. When I looked over to my right I saw ari lying on the sofa asleep and I went to move to put a blanket on her when I realised that there was a weight on my lap. When I looked down I saw Avans head there so peacefully. My hand was subconsciously playing with his hair and I didn't even realise it. I leaned over and pulled a throw over ari being careful not to wake avan. As I sat back, realising it was almost 1am and I wouldn't be able to get to sleep any time soon, I studied Avans featured. He had such soft olive skin and his hair was so fresh and fluffy. He was literally the definition of perfect. I'd had a few boyfriends before, but nothing had ever worked out for me. At first I thought it may be that I was simply too young to love someone, but after seeing the kind of guy that makes my heart flutter, I realised the reason none of those relationships had worked is because they guys I'd dated weren't like Avan. We were never like this. I tried to deny for the longest time that I had feelings for avan, but no matter what I did those feelings didn't budge. And honestly it scared me.
"Take a picture it'll last longer"
A sleepy voice startled me but I soon realised that it was avan. But Damn that voice was hot!
"Sorry" I blushed
"Why are you still awake?"
"I dunno. Couldn't sleep"
"Then I'll stay up with you" Avan said sitting up
"Avan I'll be fine seriously...go to sleep"
He just shook his head at me.
"Avan-"
"Liz you know this is a battle you're gonna lose. You might as we'll just quit whilst you're ahead." Avan smirked "because you know you can't say no to me."
I blushed hard. The fact he KNEW the kind of control he had over me made my stomach flutter. He just chuckled
"Well how about we answer the next question"
"Sure"
"Okay...if you could change one thing about the way you were raised, what would it be. I'll go first this time"
"Kk" I smiled
"Honestly I just think it would be that I would've grown up in LA. Don't get me wrong growing up in Canada was amazing, but the choice between leaving the place I always knew to come and Pursue my dreams or to stay home and remain in the place I'd always known was really really hard and I wish I just didn't have to make it because I've always felt guilty about it. Then to make matters worse the long distance was too much for my parents to handle and they divorced" his lip trembled "and I've always known it was my fault"
At this point a tear rolled down his cheek. I cupped his cheek in my hand and wiped the tear. I felt so sad for him.
"Listen. You're parents problems is your parents problems. It has NOTHING to do with you! Don't you ever feel like that."
At this point more tears started to fall and he turned his head away from me i assume in embarrassment.
"Hey!"
He looked at me with tearful eyes
"Come here" I said.
I pulled him into my lap and he lay there for a while. When I looked down he was asleep again. I didn't need my answer because it was simple. I wouldn't change anything. All the events in my life have lead me to this. And I wouldn't change it for the world...

———————————

A/N

I don't even know what this is anymore 😂 I wrote some of this at school and some at home but I'm SOOO tired right now so imma sleep. Also guys I have another idea for a book after this and it's already drafted so we're all good. Sorry for slow updates but I hope you don't mind. Also guys I hit 200 reads today so yay thank you so much ♥️♥️♥️ Anyways imma love you and leave you. Baiiii ♥️

- Mollie♥️