Question 22 💗

Liz's POV
Today we were round avans Filming a truth or dare igtv video. It was a lot of fun. I ended up drinking a shot of lemon juice, making a Santa beard out of shaving foam and exposing myself over and over but hey ho I enjoyed it. "Av can we answer a question"
"Course we can...alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of 5 items."
"Okay...you're funny" Liz started
"You're feisty"
"You're caring"
"You're honest"
"You're hot." Did- did she just call me hot?

Liz's POV
NO NO NO NO NO I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. I WASN'T THINKING.
"I um...I didn't mean-"
He just stood up and I thought he was gonna walk away but he walked over to me and pulled me up by my hands.
"You called me hot"
"I-"
"Shhh" he said putting his finger on my lips

I didn't even know what was happening. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine kissing me and I didn't stop him. I kissed him back hard and moved my hands to his hair. His hands moved to my ass and we made out hard.
His lips traveled down my jaw and he sucked on my neck...

It felt so good and I could just continue this right here right now...I could let him take me right here and let him explore every inch of my body. It was so tempting but if I let him do this we would be breaking our professional contract and I can't stand the thought of his reputation being ruined because I was reckless and let him fuck me here.
"Avan" I tried to say but it came out very much of a moan
"Avan stop" I said pushing him away
"What's up?" He pouted
"We...we can't do this...we're under contract" I said sadly. In reality he had created a massive puddle between my legs and it was taking every bit of my strength to stop him from fucking me right here.
"No you're um...you're right. I shouldn't have done that"
"Av it wasn't just you...let's just forget it?" That hurt...a lot. I didn't want him to stop and I didn't want to just forget it.

———————————
A/N

I don't even know what the fuck this is anymore