Question 25 💗

Tw: mild smut (no sex)

Liz's POV
Moving into the 3rd year, and 3rd season, of filming made me incredibly excited. The idea that I've become this comfortable with the people around me, the people I've come to know as family amazes me. I'm not a very sociable person. I'm quite hard to get along with, so the idea that these people have gotten so close to me makes me happier than anything. Not that I would ever admit it to them.

My feelings on the other hand were something that was more confusing to me than anything. Although my feelings were getting stronger, my ability to hide them was too. I refuse to admit my feelings to anyone, but I have accepted them. And that's what's now allowing me to control them.

I was jump-scared out of my thoughts by hands covering my eyes and someone breathing down my neck.
"Any sudden movement will result in consequences" he growled
I recognised it straight away as Avan and in no way should that have been as sexy as it was. I squeezed my legs together as he removed his hands as to not give away how frustrated that small simple movement had made me.

Avans POV
I caught on pretty quickly as to how turned on I had just made Liz. Over the last few weeks, Liz and I's normal flirtatious banter had turned particularly more sexy and hot and less cute romantic. It wasn't my intent to frustrate her, but doing so was a rather large bonus and I figured I could probably have some fun with it as I know she would never admit to me what I had just done to her.

"Ello darling" I greeted lifting her legs up to sit and place them back on top of me. I placed my hand just above her knee and began caressing her leg with my thumb.
She picked up on my small action but ignored it and turned to greet me back.
"Hey can we answer a question" she asked. I nodded grabbing my phone from out my pocket and searching for the next question. Whilst doing so I slowly moved my hand further up her leg, reaching near the top of her thigh. Her breath hitched in her throat and I could practically feel the throbbing of her core. She bit her lip and I enjoyed seeing her like this. Putty in my hands

She started rubbing her legs together subtly, clearly hoping I wasn't picking up on the effect I was having on her. Her leg stroking against my dick was making me hard. Hard for her.

"Make 3 true 'we' statements each. For instance 'we are both in this room feeling.' I think you should go first"
"Ummmmm...okay. We are both professional actors." She started
"We both play each others other half on victorious" I continued
"We both have brown hair naturally"
"We both dropped out of school"
"We're both incredibly flirtatious people"

"We're both in this room feeling incredibly turned on by one another" I finished.

Her face was a look of shock mixed with embarrassment before she let out a forced laugh. "Oh avan please...it said 3 TRUE we statements. You have no idea how I'm feeling" she smirked

I moved my hand to the top inside of her thigh and heard her gasp quietly.
"So you mean this doesn't turn you on" I questioned, staring hard into her eyes.

Nobody's POV
Avan teased Liz for ages before giving her what she wanted, but still not quite that. He tormented her and made her crave him over and over again.

Liz's POV
After Avan cruelty bought me to my edge over and over again never quite letting me finish, there was a knock on the door. Dan telling me I was needed for set.
Avan walked me the whole way there preventing me from finishing myself and I had over 2 hours of filming before I could finally go home and do the job myself. And even then it still wasn't what I craved.

———————
A/N

Hey people. Um yeah I've updated hehe. To see the full extent of what happened in the room as this seems quite rushed, go to my smut book and read "the we statements" and it's all there. K baiii

- M xx