Question 15 💗

Liz's POV

ITS THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS! Me and avan were sat back stage at the kids choice awards. I had no idea where the rest of our cast were. To say I was feeling nervous was an understatement.
"Hey can we do a question to take away my nerves please"
"Yeah sure lemme get it...ummm okay. What is the biggest accomplishment of your life?"
"My turn first?"
"I don't even know" he laughed "you go first anyways"
"Ummmm, I think the biggest accomplishment of my life has to just be this!"
"Yeah I totally agree. I think our answers are gonna be the same here. Let's answer it together" he smiled. That god damn smile that could melt a thousand hearts. There was no point trying to deny my feelings for avan anymore. There was no way I could look at him and not smile. He's just perfect.
"Okay deal" I smiled back "just the fact that we are right here right now yano. We know who we are and just to know that people care about what we do"
"Yeah I mean the fact that we're able to be here right now...I mean wow" he smiled to himself. He looked cute all thinky and happy. STOP IT LIZ IT CANT HAPPEN HES YOUR
CO-WORKER YOU CANT BE FEELING LIKE THIS...oh but god I was and what I hated most of all was...I don't regret it one bit...
*Over intercom*: all nominees now please make your way to the nominee stand
"Here we go..."

After the awards

We won! We freaking won. I couldn't believe it...we really were victorious!

————————

A/N

Guys I just wrote the last chapter of this book and honestly I love it 🥺♥️ (Ik it's not done yet but I wanted to write the last chapter because I had the perfect idea and I didn't wanna forget it