Question 16 💗

Avans POV
We were now 4 months into filming season 2 of victorious. My feelings for liz were growing stronger and stronger by the day, but the fact of the matter was...there was nothing I could do about it. Liz and ari were lay on the floor giggling and me and Eric were just stood there laughing with them. When all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw Dan headed towards us with his camera.
"Liz, Dan" I whispered and subtly nodded in his direction. She immediately sat up, pulled aris skirt down and started frantically tapping her leg. I always knew dan had some sort of weird obsession with certain girls on these shows. It was wrong and weird and quite frankly creepy, but this would potentially set us up for life and he was one of the biggest producers in TV history. There was no backing out now. As dan came round with his camera ari pulled her hair to the front of her shoulders to cover her chest and I could just tell that the girls were uncomfortable. Me and Eric started making jokes and laughing in hope that dan would turn his attention to us...luckily he did. As the camera panned towards us I heard liz whisper oh god and get up and walk off, ari following close behind. I followed the girls into the dressing room as they just sat on the sofa and sighed at each other.
"You 2 okay"
But there was no response for a while.
"He's such an ass" liz stated finally "whoever the fuck put him in charge of children's tv should find a new calling in life because clearly they aren't very good at what they do. I mean sure he makes great tele but there's something so off about him and it bothers me."
Ari looked like she wanted to cry.
"Hey there's Leon and Matt" ari said "I'm gonna go fill them in" she sadly smiled. I just smiled back at her and nodded before heading over to liz. I sat on the sofa next to her and pulled her in close and she meant her head on my shoulder.
"You okay?" I asked again
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm not even worried about me I mean I can fend for myself but ari...she's just so small and fragile and she's like a little sister to me and I just don't like the way dan acts around her yano"
"Yeah I completely get you"
She looked up into my eyes. Our lips were kilometres away. I could've very easily lent in at that moment...but I didn't.
Now wasn't the right time. She was very over emotional and that would be taking advantage of that
"Thank you for trying to pull away the attention earlier" she smiled
"Anytime my dear anytime"
She just chuckled under her breath and lay her head back on my shoulder.
"Can we do a question?" She looked up at me again as she asked
"Course we can. Let me just find it"
I saw her smile in the corner of my eye. I liked that...the thought that she loved to do these questions as much as I did. The thought of getting close to her made me smile to myself.
"Okay lizzy, the question isssss...what do you value most in a friendship?"
"Oh that's so easy for me. 100% either honesty or loyalty. You have to be honest with each other because if not then nothing is ever gonna progress, but you have to, have to be loyal because imagine you tell your friend a secret that you're pregnant or something and you're trying to keep it a secret and then they go and tell someone and then that person tells the media and they post it everywhere and then that's it...you just have to have loyalty or it's just totally not gonna work. There'll be no trust there yano"
"Yeah I totally get what you're saying. I think the most important thing in a friendship is kinda like yours it's trust. I think you have to be able to trust each other or there's no way you're friendship is ever gonna develop..."
"Like you and me" she smiled. "We trust each other and so our relationship is developing" she added.
This made me smile. I knew she meant relationship in a friendship way but it still meant a lot to me. She meant a lot to me...

——————————

A/N

So...I have some explaining to do

Basically school couldn't have been more stressful if it tried. I haven't even had a moment to breath. It's been such madness. HOWEVER, here's the positive. It's now the weekend so hopefully there should be a few chapters ♥️ I'm really really sorry but hopefully I will be better at balancing my schedules. Also guys please go and head over to my Picture book and tell me if you want any pictures of anyone. Okay love ya and leave ya. Baiiii ♥️