Question 9 💗

Before I start guys please go check out this account. She's one of my really good friends who's been there for me and she's currently writing an amazing fan fic so go give her some love and support  chonibademyfaves ♥️♥️

Avan's POV

We were getting ready to head over to Dani's for the 9 month sleepover. Liz was getting ready at mine doing her makeup. She didn't need it at all but she liked it so she wears it and that's totally fine.
"Hey wanna do the next question whilst We're getting ready"
"Sure"
"Okay" I looked the question up on my phone. "For what in your life do you feel most greatful"
"It's me first right?"
"I don't even know anymore" I laughed. "You just go first anyways"
"Um, as cliche as it sounds, I think I'm most grateful for my family. I know everyone says that, but I don't say things I don't mean, unless it's sorry. But my family is split to give me this opportunity. My mom left my tiny little village that she was so comfy in, left behind her husband and her son just so I could have this opportunity. I don't know anyone else who would do that."
I smiled. I could tell by the way that liz talked about her family that she missed them a lot. As she said all those months ago now, she's super grateful and close with her brother because they are always there for her. And the fact that she speaks so highly of them all the time just makes me like her even more. I came to the conclusion after a while that I do like liz. I couldn't hide that anymore. And me denying it doesn't make it any less true.
"You're too cute" I laughed
"No I'm not shut up" she blushed. She turned her head away from me. I just smirked, knowing for a fact that I had some kind of pull over her. That I was able to make her nervous.
"It's your turn" she added still looking away from me but adding more makeup to her face.
"Um, I wanna say family but it's boring to repeat the same thing so I guess I'll think of something else. The fact I had such a supportive family meant that I could do things other kids didn't get to do. I was in adverts from a really young age and that lead me to where I am now. So I'm really grateful for that most I think..."
Liz stood up and came and sat on the dressing table I was In front of. Her right leg crossed over her left. She looked so good. She was wearing this

And I was wearing this

I was doing my hair whilst looking in the mirror but it wasn't really sitting right

I was doing my hair whilst looking in the mirror but it wasn't really sitting right. I looked at liz and she just chuckled.
"Here let me help"
She ran her fingers through my hair shaping it properly, and I knew I shouldn't be but all I could think about was her hands running through my hair gripping it tightly and moaning my name. Especially while she was in this outfit. She just looked so hot. Before any other thoughts could cross my mind I heard the door open and ari shout up the stairs
"Guys I'm here! You ready to go?"
"Come on" I said grabbing Liz's hands and helping her off the desk
Let's go rock this sleepover ♥️

———————————

A/N

Hey guysssssss
I wrote this today in maths because it was. So. Boring. I literally wanted to throw myself out the window. Anyways more chapters coming that I wrote in school so yeah ♥️ anyways imma love you and leave you. Baiiii
(Sorry for the small chapter)