Question 6 💗

Avans POV

For the first time in what seemed like forever today I went to real school. Dan was busy filming with an icarly special in another part of America so we had a few days off whilst he did that. I was sat in a free period with Liz. I had transferred schools once I started filming to Liz and Ari's school. We all had as it was just a lot closer and easier to access if we had a few hours off from filming and went in. Liz and ari moved before us all when they started performing on broadway. Liz was studying because she hadn't been able to with our hectic filming schedule and she was really clever. I on the other hand, am not clever. I do well In my creative subjects like drama, music and art but in the more academic subjects like history, maths, English and science I suck at. I was super bored however. It had only been 40 minuets and we had an hour study session.
"Hey I'm bored wanna do the next question"
"Avan I'm studyingggggg" she whined
"Oh come on liz. You're clever anyways and if you don't have a break you're GOING to break"
She was trying not to smile but it wasn't working.
"Fine! But only because I could do with a break. A VERY SMALL BREAK"

Liz's POV

The truth is, I knew I had to keep studying but he was just too cute to say no to. He had some kind of special pull over me. Quite frankly it was scary.
"Okay. What's the question?"
"Ummmmm, if you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30 year old for the last 60 years for your life what would you want?"
"That's actually a really good question" I said
"Yeah. I think I'd wanna keep the mind of a 30 year old. Being able to be quick witted and- I don't know. I just think having the face of a 90 year old and the body of a 30 year old would be strange." He laughed
I just rolled my eyes. I couldn't help but smile.
"Okay. I think I would retain the body of a 30 year old because think about it. If you kept the mind of a 30 year old you would lose all of the memories for the last 60 years of your life. If you keep the body and make your mind age. You still have all of those memories. And I don't wanna lose the memories of all of the people I love in the last 60 years of my life."
"That's really cute" Avan said
I just smiled back.

*ringgggggg*

The bell went and me and Avan headed to our next class.

—————————————

A/N

Hola señoritas
I wrote this in maths today because I was sat at the back of the class and I was bored. We aren't allowed phones in school but idgaf lmao. It was really boring and so I wrote this. Ik it's not great but it took me like 49 minuets because I was trying to not get caught 😂 anyways imma love you and leave you. Baiiiii ♥️♥️