A few too many drinks later

After my fifth drink I was starting to feel warm and fuzzy inside, fire now running through my veins. I decided I would be done with drinks... For now. I stood up, holding onto the bar. Which happened to be harder than imagined when clammy hands were now groping me all over. I may have been a little too drunk to walk as I now felt like I was walking on a tight rope, trying to make my way over to the steps.

I was about halfway up the steps when I lost my balance and could feel myself starting to fall. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain, but it never happened. A pair of hands were now holding me. If you're a stranger, never I mean never put your arms around a girl like myself. My first instinct was to hurt whoever was now holding on to me. I grabbed the gun out of my boot, turned the stranger around, and pushed him against the wall with my boot. I then placed the barrel of the gun to the temple of his perspiring head.

"Wow there! I was only trying to help you out. Didn't want to see a pretty girl like yourself get hurt," He said, eyeing me down.

I brought the gun down, placing my hand on the wall so I wouldn't have to worry about falling again, "Yeah, well you should know better than to grab a-" I cut myself off realizing I couldn't possibly tell this dopey boy I was a street fighter soon to be assassin.

"A what? So drunk you can't even finish your own sentences?" He laughed and then looked down at the gun still in my hand, "What's a dainty girl like yourself doing with a gun anyway? Those are very dangerous and shouldn't be used as a toy. Do you even know how to use one?"

I slid the gun back into my boot and crossed my arms over my chest, "A girl needs to protect herself doesn't she?" I protested, "And yes, I know how to use one."

He rolled his lips in, trying not to laugh at me, "You're cute," He held out his hand, "Bryson."

I pushed away his hand, "Well it was nice to meet you Brian but I should be going now," I said, purposely messing up his name, knowing it would piss off a conceited boy like himself.

"Bryson!" He shouted as I walked down the steps, "My names is Bryson!"

I turned around, rolling my eyes, "Yeah, Bryson, Brian... Both began with a B, same thing." I nearly slipped once again when a set of familiar hands stopped me. I spun around fast, feeling severely dizzy. I held my head, grabbing onto his shoulder, "What did I say about you touching m-me," I slurred. I hate this, I hated being vulnerable.

"You need a water. Let me get you a water," He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar. I didn't bother protesting because he was right, I did need a water. I sat down on the stool beside him, "One water please," He said.

I looked over at him, easy on the eyes, probably a player though. I made a mental note to not fall for his senseless tricks. The bartender handed Bryson the drink, he twisted off the cap, and handed it over to me.

I thanked him as I took a long sip of the cold water, "Look Braidan, like I said before I should really get going," I said in a bored tone, making my way to the exit.

"It's Bryson!" He cried out for the last time.

It was nearly two in the morning when I checked my phone. I slapped my forehead in annoyance as I was still under the influence and wasn't feeling up to being a responsible driver, however, seeing I came here alone I didn't have much of a choice.

I pulled into the driveway, running into one of the perfectly sculpted bushes. Whoops! I backed out and continued up. Seeing that, that was the only thing I hit on my way home I'd like to give myself a pat on the back. I did almost hit an elder woman when I nearly failed to stop at a crosswalk, she hit my car with her purse a few times, "Damn teenagers," She had yelled at me.