Breakdown

I'm on my last mission, then I can go home. Michelle Chen, that's my last target. Chen is an assassin, like me, or that's what she likes to consider herself. She was trained at a young age to be what I am. Although on her part, she changed it into a killing rampage of innocent victims. She abuses her power, strength, and abilities. I am here to end that. 

She has a pretty good amount of security. I can see why Ace chose this mission for me. My dad has a shitload of security, an amount Michelle could never compare to. But it was good practice, i'm down for anything. 

After placing my weapons into all of my pockets and holsters while pulling my M134 Gatling machine gun over my shoulder I walked up to the front door. Last night I had an old friend who lives down here in Japan set the cameras a special angle, so that I could maneuver around them. Chen has a total of twenty-five security guards. Not too many, not too little. 

I stepped up to the front door knowing there would be two men waiting behind it. I knocked lightly, keeping my body away from the peep hole. As soon as the door opened I pulled my machine gun forward and fired at whomever was standing at the door. I started walking forward stepping over the two bodies. I could here people coming down the steps and from a hallway. Five men started firing from the hallway across from me. Avoiding the bullets I shot back. Point and shoot verses a machine gun? They have no chance. 

A few more men were coming down the steps. I threw the empty machine gun to the side pulling out two Colt 911A1 handguns. These babies are used in the military. Courtesy to Rex who hooked me up. I quickly fired square in the forehead at all six of them. I heard more people coming. I slid behind the wall quickly entering another cartridge to both guns. I moved away from the wall shooting back at all the men, making sure to either aim for the head or heart. 

A few minutes later I was down to two last men. They were guarding Michelle's door. I pulled out my Glock G17. I stepped around the corner shooting them both in the head. They were both looking the wrong way, good security Michelle, way to hire total dumbass's. 

I kicked the doors open. Michelle was standing a few feet away from them with a smirk on her face. I pointed the gun to her head. She didn't even flinch, it made her smirk grow even wider. "Drop the weapon Drucilla, highly disrespectful."

I kept the gun pointed at her head. "How do you know my name?"

She laughed, "you really think I wouldn't see you coming? Did you forget I am an assassin, like yourself?"

I grinned, "if that's what they call psychotic murderers now a days."

She rolled her eyes, "did you forget that you do the same thing as me?"

I clicked the safety off of the gun. "Never the innocent. You abuse your power, and for that, you will die."

Before she could get another word in I shot her. Her body fell limp to the ground. I walked back downstairs to where I set the jugs of gasoline down. Picking them up I poured the gasoline throughout the house, also leaving trails. I made sure to cover the body's as well. 

Taking the lighter out of my bag I lit it while tossing it to the ground. The flames appeared immediately following the trail I made. I ran out of the door and back to my car. 

When I was back in my car I changed into normal clothing and took off to the airport. It feels good to be finally going home. I can see Bryson. Speaking of which the last time I talked to him was before I left. Trevor is supposed to be training him. I just hope he and the guys aren't too hard on him. 

*

I set my bags down jumping into Bryson's arms, showering him with kisses. It's insane how much I missed him. Ace filled me in this morning letting me know that they were going out this morning to get all the weapons for the mission. I was fairly disappointed I couldn't go because my flight got delayed, that means alone time with Bryson though, so I don't mind.