Birthday girl

BIRTHDAY

I don't have anytime for this mickey mouse bullshit.

Isn't a persons birthday supposed to be the greatest day of the year? A day that revolves all around you. A day were nobody can assist you to do anything. You are a queen for that day.

Here I am spending my birthday, the greatest day of the year, killing a group of men determined to end my life. This morning I went out for a run. I would of reconsidered if I knew I would have been ambused. Luckly I had a knife on me. That didn't compare to the fucking samurai sword this one Asian man has.

So that is were I stand. I already took down three men. Now for the last one. How does one take down a man with a samurai sword when you only have a knife? Be a manipulator and a hell of a good fighter. Or you could just do this, I tossed my knife at the mans hand that held the sword. He dropped the sword grabbing his wrist to try and get my knife out. I picked up the sword stabbing him quickly in the stomach. We'll just let him die slowly. He did try to kill me on my birthday.

"Ill be needing that back." I stated coldly while pulling the knife out of his slowly pulsating wrist.

I ripped off a piece of cloth from one of the men's shirts to clean the blood off of my knife. Then I placed it into the holster under my shorts. When will this man give up on trying to kill me. If this is still going, it must be personal.

Running back to my house I kept a close eye out for a possible scoper.

Bryson was pulling in as I was walking up the driveway. He rolled his window down. "Drucilla you look like hell." I could see his eyes roaming my body. Not for the reasons most guys would. But because I had blood splattered on me. Well that must of summoned up some talk around town on my way back here.

I pulled my hair out of the tie. "Yeah I just got back." I replied with fake enthusiasm.

He got out of the car pulling me in for a kiss. "Cheer up, its your birthday."

I smiled as he hooked his arm around my waist while we walked into the house. I turned the corner to the kitchen for a drink. What did I see? The guys standing by the island frantically trying to light the candles on what I presumed to be my cake. I chuckled. They all turned around at the sound of my voice.

"Dammit Dru! Took you long enough." Kaidan complained as he lit the last candle.

When I got over to where they were I looked at the cake. Five candles? Aren't people supposed to put the amount of candles corresponding to your age. I mean at least something remotely similar.

"I'm five?" I asked in confusion. "And don't tell me this cake is gonna blow up in my face."

Micah put a hand over his heart. "On your birthday? Drucilla that would be cold."

I rolled my eyes smirking. "Don't even give me the innocent act. You managed to pull It off last year."

Everyone started laughing. "But It was so funny." Alex added.

"I'm hungry! Make your wish already." Gage groaned while patting his empty stomach.

Rolling my eyes I blew out the candles forgetting to make a wish. Not like it mattered anyway, all that wishing stuff is bullshit. If you want something wishing on some cheap candles is not how you'll get it. Getting off of your lazy ass and making it happen will. As soon as all the candles were out Gage started to pull them off the cake. I snorted, what a fat ass. 

Micah stopped Gage from cutting the cake. "Not so fast, we forgot to sing to Drucilla."

I groaned hiding my face into the palms of my hands. This would be my least favorite part of my birthday. I hate when people sing to me. Mostly because I don't know what to do but awkwardly stand there staring at everyone with a creepy grin due to the fact that I slightly like to hear all the guys sing. Especially Ace, the man is so serious half the time. Seeing him all bright and happy not to mention singing to me is refreshing.