Run Like Hell

Drucilla P.o.v

There are many things I loathe. Getting my ass kicked is absolutely one of them.

"You're pathetic! Is this all you can give me? Common Drucilla I can predict your every move!" Damien shouted as he caught my fist time after time and messed up every move I put out.

I hit harder actually giving him a good blow to the face. "Oh really?" I said slowly through breathes.

He laughed, "luck, baby girl, luck." His face became cynical, "as if you'd actually cause me any pain."

It was completely obvious he was just trying to get under my skin and it was working miraculously. I went to slide my leg underneath his to knock him off of his feet. Just as my foot was coming in contact with his I was suddenly falling in the air as my back soon connected with the hard floor. My head was dizzy yet I felt nothing than pure rage at the fact Damien was beating me at my own game right now. I refuse to be second best at anything. I will not be made a fool of.

I pushed myself off the ground trying to regain balance. Once I could see clearly again I took a deep breath as I used my left hand and grabbed the collar of his sweaty tank, I then smashed my right elbow in his face. After the blow I kneed him hard in his solar plexus. He bent over to gasp for breath, I took this time to smack my elbow on the back of his head causing him to fall to the ground.

I found it hard not to admire my work as his ass stayed on the ground. The elbow to the head should of knocked him out but he's strong as hell so I should have known that wouldn't work on him. Half his face rested on the cold ground as he spat out a bit of blood. I used my foot to turn him over on his back. His arm automatically shot to under the breast bone. I must of really got him good. That made my smirk turn into a grin. I'm back, I am fucking back.

His bloody teeth shown in a half-assed smile. "We're done for today... guess I underestimated you Holeman."

I put out my hand in a gesture to help him up. "Guess so." He grabbed a tight hold of my hand, it took all I had to pull him up to his feet. Once he was standing I left him to himself.

Emmett stood broadly against the wall as he spoke on the phone, once he was aware of my presence his words became more soft to the point I could no longer make them out. It infuriated me that he was hiding something from me. I never did like secrets. He was soon off the phone and making his way over to me.

"Are you busy today?" He asked his voice soft with affection not wanting to sound pushy.

I blew a single strand of hair off my face. "Probably, uhh, I'm sure I can think of something."

His fingers fiddled by his sides. "I have plans for us today."

Why is he so nervous? Am I that intimidating? Or is he up to something? "I'd rather get shot in the face." I stated vaguely.

He seemed to be displeased by my response. "Just for an hour, please." He begged.

"Don't beg, you know I hate it." I said in clear disgust. "Fine. An hour is all you have."

All the arguing over the past few weeks has been giving me major stress and at the rate i'm going i'll be bald in no time. I try to keep myself calm but it's not as easy as I make it out to be in my head.

We were on a long twisting road surrounded by tall tranquil trees that made me feel relaxed. Talk, little to none. The ride felt nice.

The coupe pulled into a small vacant parking lot. I got out and stretched my arms high, looking up at the sky, blissful cotton swaying to the beat of the wind in immensity and freedom.