Devil got my man

Funky seventies music boomed loudly in the living room.

There sat all of the guys. Every one of them lounging as they watch a gun show on the television. Emmett, Jay, and I managed to gather everyone here. By everyone I'm talking about the original gang. Minus Damian that is.

Once Emmett and I had a heated discussion with Jay over his father, Jay was on board the mission. Niko going to visit his brother in Oregon for the next few weeks was icing on the cake.

I walked over to Kaiden, handing him his cocktail of choice, a screwdriver. He grabbed it, hastily sipping on it, averting his attention back to the television, "TEC-9's are alright, I mean they look like a cheap ass spray gun that's all," Kaiden said, sounding amused.

Micah shook his head, "Then why is it the most popular gun in American crime, huh?"

"It's affordable," Gage said.

Kaiden looked pissed, "I didn't say it couldn't successfully kill a motherfucker if need be."

Micah nodded, taking a swing of his Jack Daniels, "Alright, alright. Well I can tell you that's the business to be in. Rex really has it made."

"You mean the trader who sold us out to Ace?" Emmett broke in.

Everyone fell silent and went back to watching the show, making small talk every now and then. We've all been stressing over our plan to get Damian back. We've realized a few things though, through planning.

One of the main things is that we will have to kill the five. They will be relentless and there isn't talking any sense into them. I don't have a problem with killing any of them. Jay says he wants to take care of his dad, I doubt he would be able to handle it though. I've had hate over Ace and my mother for a while now. Jay just found out about his father, there's no way he has enough hatred within him to kill his own father in cold blood. Nor does he have the skill.

He says he could be trained but it's not worth it. We don't need anybody holding us back.

*

"Maybe we should tie her up better so she doesn't get thrown around too much in the back, huh?" An unfamiliar voice echoed.

There was a groan, "Who cares? The little shit deserves to get some sense beaten into her."

I opened my eyes. I was in a car. There were two men up in the front arguing over if I should be secured better back here.

"Ace will take care of that," The one in the passenger seat spoke, the man was a spitting image of a young Tim Roth, Pulp fiction era. Or maybe it's the drugs they filled me up with.

The one who was driving glared at him, "She'll be fine."

And that one could of passed for Mandingo.

My head felt like it would split in half within the next few minutes. Clearly I have been kidnapped and Ace was behind it.

Just when I think I've gotten away from the bastard for good. He just keeps pulling me back to him. That man couldn't keep a promise if his very life depended on it. No wonder the business has gone to shit. Got dumb ass running it, along with the "fantastic" four.

I was going to put my two sense in but my throat cracked instead. Dehydration is a bitch.

Mandingo peered over his shoulder, "Don't say a fucking word."

"I told you we should've put on a gag," Tim Roth said, shaking his head.

The arguing went on again for another half an hour. I was contemplating knocking myself out, as that would be more enjoyable then listening to these two argue for a second longer. Just as I was pulling my head back the car came to a halt.