Secrets

A/N so i'm not one for author notes but I was a little unsure of adding Bryson's p.o.v. It felt a little necessary for this Chapter though. Let me know if you like the multiple p.o.v's. If I should do more? Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter!

-BRYSON POV-

"You can watch tv, eat, or whatever you want. I'm gonna go change." she said

"Can I watch?" I replied wriggling my eyebrows at her. 

"No you pervert." She said slapping the back of my head and walking upstairs. 

I started rubbing the back of my head. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. I saw a guy coming downstairs. He froze when he saw me and drew up his gun. "Who the hell are you?" he asked ready to shoot me if I gave him the wrong answer.

Fortunately her little brother came to the rescue, "Micah put down the gun, hes defiantly not a threat." he said rolling his eyes and went to go sit in the living room.

Apparently this wasn't good enough for 'Micah', "Then why the hell is he here?" he said scrunching up his face. 

"Oh that's Drucilla's boyfriend." he said waving off Micah's comment. 

My eyes widened, "Oh no, i'm not her boyfriend." I responded quickly. 'How I wish I were though' 

Micah laughed circling me as if he was sizing me up, "Of course you aren't."

I had to admit I felt a little offended at that, what did this 'Micah' dude think he's better than me? "What are you trying to say dude?" I said bitterly. "I mean who are you even? Her other brother?"

Micah chuckled, "I'm trying to say Drucilla doesn't date. And if she were, it certainly wouldn't be you." He stopped in front of me. "And I guess you could say i'm like her brother." 

I squinted my eyes confused at his response, "Like' there is no 'like' either you are or you aren't" 

"Like I said before, i'm like a brother to her. I will tell you nothing else." 

"Whatever man." I looked around trying to see if she came down yet, "Where is she?" I asked impatiently. I also really wanted to get away from her brothers. 

Micah was staring at me, "You like her don't you?"

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say, I was afraid if I told the guy 'yes', he would kill me. And if I told him 'no', well i'd be lying. 

He looked disgusted, "Oh god you do..." he walked over to the living room and sat down and motioned me over to follow him. 

I wasn't sure if following him is the best idea but I wasn't gonna let this guy think he terrorized me. So I sat down on one of the love seats by myself. You know in case I say the wrong thing and he wants to strangle me. 

He looked at me and took a deep breath, "You better be careful."

I looked back at him, "Of what?"

"I'm serious, if you really do like Drucilla you need to be careful. You shouldn't even bother with her to be honest."

"I can't help it, shes just so... different. And beautiful."

Micah gave me a sour face and laughed, "Oh god you are such a fruit."

I rolled my eyes getting ready to make a comeback but he spoke instead. 

"You don't have to tell me. But I know all of Drucilla's secrets and there's shit there you don't even want to know about. Trust me, If you knew you would never look at her the same way. With Drucilla you have to understand one thing. Where normal people have a beating heart, Drucilla Holeman has a bottomless black hole. And if you don't watch out, you will fall in and get lost forever."