The Uprising

DRUCILLA P.O.V

I can feel rope digging into my wrists. Rope that was a little too tight. My ankles were wrapped as well. My eyes fluttered open to the slick bastard who did this.

I gritted my teeth. "Untie me jerkoff, or would you prefer my foot up your ass?"

He shook his head as a smile spread across his face. "Who told you i'm into that?"

I tried the cliche shaking my arms and legs trying to get out of this chair. Trevor just kept laughing. I know he's enjoying this. "You're not getting out sweetheart." He walked up to me, kneeling down till he was eye-level with me. "We have things to discuss."

I was about to protest before he put his hand in front of my mouth. "It's my turn to speak first." I dragged my tounge across his hand. Unfortunately I didn't get the response I was expecting. Instead he just kept his hand there.

"Well for starters, when did you wake up?" He said before removing his hand and wiping it on his pants.

If he wants to keep me tied down and locked up in this cellar all day like anne frank then he's not getting shit. I mentally laughed at his stupidity.

I could see the fire in his eyes. "Oh you wanna do this the hard way?" He picked his hand up and punched me hard on my cheekbone.

I grinned, "you know how I like it rough."

Oh I can practically see the smoke blowing out his ears. "Work with me please." He said behind clenched teeth.

I rolled my eyes, "what's in it for me?"

He looked puzzeled. "What do you mean? Nothing... There's nothing in it for you. I just need answers."

"Well sorry babe, but I can't help you there." I said as I shut my eyes and smirked. God I love being in control.

His hand was placed against my cheek. "Please Drucilla."

If he wants to play this game he can. But I refuse to be touched and toyed with. I didn't forget what he did. "Get. Your. Fucking. Hands. Off. Of. Me." I growled, staring at him harshly. "Now."

His hand quickly slid from my face. "Dru, get over it. We didn't do shit. Your dad wasn't a good guy. Sure it was fucked Ace planned that. What do you expect though. Your dad never loved you to begin with, vice versa. So why pretend you give a shit. Did you forget that your dad killed your mother?!" He reassured me as he lent back in his own seat.

My hands were now shaking beneath the rope. "Untie me so I can beat you to pulp!"

He leaned forward in his seat, resting his elbows on his knees. "Listen to me. We did nothing wrong. Stop acting like a child and grow the fuck up."

I stopped shaking. I don't care. I don't give a shit what happened. It feels as if my past is holding me down. All of these forced emotions on past memories are. But in all actuality... I couldnt give a shit less now. I'm a prisoner of my own mind. "Ok." I said blankly.

He looked startled. "Wait what?"

I blinked slowly feeling slightly annoyed that I have to repeat myself. "I said ok."

"Just like that?" He questioned, feeling suspicious at my sudden mood change. "Are you mixing medication?"

I bit my tounge from saying something that would keep me in this chair for a couple more hours. "I've been awake since yesterday."

He leant back into his chair and cracked his knuckles. "I missed you, you know? Like crazy."

I couldn't help but choke on a laugh. He threw me a deadly look. "Cute." I said staring back at him.