Kill or be Killed

I slammed my palm onto the steering wheel. "What the hell I haven't even had this car for a year. Why do my brakes sound like this?" I cried out as I pulled the car to a halt.

"Go get your car checked out then." Bryson suggested stating the obvious.

Well I am scotch. My day is clear of any plans so I might as well go get my car checked out.

Pulling into the nearly empty parking lot of the dealership I spotted a redhead in daisy dukes leaning over a motorcycle. I turned over to Bryson to see if he was checking her out like any other guy would, but his eyes were fixed on me.

"You have my eyes babygirl, dont worry." He winked while placing a hand on my thigh.

I rolled my eyes pushing open the door and walked to the front door trying to pull it open, it wouldn't budge. What the hell? Bryson pushed me over and tried to push the door.

"What entrance door do you push open?" I stated sarcastically

Leaning against the door he responded. "Someone feeling extra bitchy today hm?" He turned to the girl on the bike. "Lets just go ask her then."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I joked while walking over to the girl.

He decided to keep it going. "Yeah i'd love to get my hands on her."

I smirked and kept walking till I was beside the bike she was on.

"The doors won't open" I stated from behind her.

She had music blasting so I doubt she heard me. I nodded over to Bryson who was standing by the stereo. He turned it off and the girl let go of the wrench in her hand.

"Really Dave? Can't I work without you turning off my music every five fucking seconds." She said annoyed as she looked up to see not this Dave guy, but Bryson and I. "Uh, can I help you two?"

I walked to the front of the bike and gripped the handlebars leaning infront of her. "Yea daisy dukes, the door won't open."

She plastered a fake smile pointing to the doors. "Did you check our hours? We don't open for another hour. What do you need anyway?"

Bryson spoke for me, "her brakes are messed up."

The girl looked from him then back to me. "Well come back in an hour and we can fix it."

Bryson walked slowly up to us. "Can't you just fix it now?"

She swung her leg over the bike and slid off walking over to the garage. "No I can't, my boss would kill me."

I walked over to her. "You look really familiar.. Do I know you?" rubbing my chin I added in disgust, "oh you probably go to Tuscarora."

Bryson slung his arm around my shoulder. "Nah I would have noticed her."

I looked up at him. "I'm sure you would have."

The girl raised her brows on the verge of laughing she spoke. "No I don't go there.. I have my ged. What's your name?"

"Drucilla Holeman."

Her jaw dropped, "Drucilla? Holy shit it's you!" She noticed my confusion. "Priscilla Reynolds."

"Priscilla?!"

She ran over and hugged me. "I thought you were dead!"

Bryson furrowed his brows. "You guys know each other?"

Priscilla turned to him. "Drucilla and I went to school together way back."

"How long ago?" He asked.