021

"Hey, Johnny?" Ten called his boyfriend who's cuddling with him, they're at Johnny's today, it's weekend and they planned to cuddle all day.

"What is it babe?" Johnny asked and looked down at Ten who's on his chest.

"These past few days, I feel like someone is following us, I can't sleep last night because of that" Ten answered and looked up at his boyfriend.

Johnny caressed the younger's cheeks and gave him a sweet smile "Don't worry too much Ten, no matter what that person's intension, I will be right by your side" Johnny then kissed him on his forehead. Ten wants to not worry too but it's been 2 or 3 days since he felt that, he thought thet it's not normal anymore.

"I'm hungry, let's go out" Ten uttered and started to move away from Johnny and pulled the older to the bedroom to change clothes. When they're done, they got inside the car and went into a restaurant. Actually, Ten is not hungry, he just want to do something to take the worries away.

"May I take your order sir?" A waitress approached them. She and Ten had an eye contact, she gave Ten a sweet smile, and Ten felt this weird feeling, he's a little bis scared at the girl's presence.

"Ten?" Johnny said to get his attention, Ten got back to his senses and cleared his throat. "Are you okay? What would you want to eat?" Johnny asked, worried.

"U-uhmm, steak and red wine" Ten managed to not stutter, to be honest, he can't focus right now, he's mind is over taken by negative thoughts about that girl and came to a conclusion that, that girl is the one who's following them.

"Mine too, that's all, thank you" Johnny said to yhe waitress, the waitress uttered an okay and bowed before leaving. "Hey, are tou okay?" Johnny asked again.

"Yes" Ten answered and fake smiled.

"I know you're not, let's talk things out latet at home" Johnny said and held Ten's hand that's on the table.

"But Jo-"

"No buts, I know you Ten, there's something going on your mind and I want to know, I mean I must know what is that, I'm your boyfriend" Johnny cut him off and kissed his hand after. Ten looked around, he found the waitress looking at them from afar, and what he realizes is that, she's only looking at Johnny.

//

"Now, tell me" Johnny said, they were sitting on the bed right now, they just got home from the restaurant.

"Johnny, I know you said that I must not worry but what happened earlier did not just made me worry but scared too" Ten started, teary eyed "That girl, I felt that she's the one who's following us and I saw her..." Ten is starting to cry "I saw her...looking at you as if you're an art piece" Johnny then hugged him tightly "Johnny I'm scared that she might steal you from me!" Ten cried out loud.

"Sshh now baby, She's nothing compared to you, don't be scared, you trust me right?" Johnny comfortingly said to Ten, and managed to nod as answer. "Let's rest now, we have classes tomorrow" Johnny laid Ten on the bed and they slept cuddling woth each other.

-------

I hate that girl.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K READS UWU.

IF YOU DID NOT NOTICE I ATTACHED JOHNTEN FANARTS AND JOHNTEN PICS IN EVERY CHAPTER.