The Game (a horror-y oneshot)

! horror ?- a bunch of characters
i made this because i wanted to try out a horror-y kinda genre for fun

3rd/Narrator' POV:

"What the fuck?"

"Where am I?"

"Hello? Anyone here?" "Is it finally my time?"

"Shush, they're here." A person grabbed Tsukishima from behind.

"Stop struggling, I'm trying to save you." They walked backwards slowly, the man making sure not to make noise.

A rattle comes from their right side.

"Shit, it's time, hold on I'll come back to you, promise." Tsukishima heard the unknown man's quiet footsteps fade.

"Hey, Tsukishima, close your eyes for a few seconds, not to scare you or anything, but they're everywhere." The unknown man's footsteps were nowhere to be heard.

Silence, a million thoughts faces through Tsukishima's mind.

Am I being kidnapped?

Who's "they"?

Is this some sick joke?

That guy better come back.

Lights flickered open, He was too curious, and opened his left eye. And he's in a mansion ?

He looked to his right, a tabletop with a lamp. Before Tsukishima could look at anything else, the same voice came back.

"Alright, they're gone for now, you can open your eyes."

He rubbed his eyes and looked left, "Wait, you're that guy from Nekoma right?"

"Yep, my names Kai. Nice to see you I guess."

"How do you know this place? I just woke up in a pitch black room, and suddenly you came in."

"Yeah about that. I'll explain in a sec, come with me."

Kai grabbed Tsukishima's hand and dragged him to what seems like the main room of the mansion.

"Hold on. They're here too?"

"Oh, nows he's here. They never give up getting more people to play this stupid fucking game."

"They can still hear you Kageyama, be careful."

"Wait wait, can someone explain to me what's going on? Why are we here? Why are you here?"

"Woah, don't let your head explode. Sit down, we'll explain it to you."

Tsukishima sat down on a vacant chair in a long table.

"Okay, before we explain this whole final destination setting, what's your last memory before you know, you woke up."

"Well, I guess I was in a convenient store, and I think I was just buying a drink before coming home."

"I remember that the lights were flicking in like a weird pattern and the cashier was just this weird sketchy guy who kept asking me if I wanted to play-"

"Oh."

"I get it now."

"So, now we all know we all had the same fate, sketchy guy asking us to play a game, end up in an abandoned mansion with a weird amount of fresh food in the fridge.."

"Wait hold on, Oikawa-san or whatever, who's they?"

They all looked at each other, as if they were dreading to tell Tsukishima.

"Well, since my guy uhh, Akaashi! Was it? Would you care to explain to Tsukishima?

Akaashi slightly nodded.

"I think I was one of the firsts to come here. I basically was approached by a guy with a flyer if I wanted to play a game and ended up here."

"It's not just us in here, there are other people here besides the one who used to play volleyball. I think they were dummies or another group just like us."

"The one were referring to is the game master. They all picked us our one by one, we all have one thing in common. Volleyball."

"But, how do you know they hear us?"

"About that, I'll take over, thank you Akaashi."

"I was also one of the first people here alongside Akaashi. Like he mentioned there were other people here which I believe are dummies."

"I was hiding under this table and looking over to the right, I heard a person crying, saying they don't wanna stay in this hellhole. The lights went dim for a few seconds, I was pretty scared. But when I got the courage to open my eyes I saw them lying on the floor."

"Also, if you notice, your right wrist has a little dot."

"I'm guessing it's connected to the game."

"It's 3:15, it's almost time."

"Wait almost time for what?"

"It's starting. The game."

ayieieieieiei i might make this
into a book if someone's interested 👀

a lil edit: i'm gonna make this into a book, it's gonna be kinda slow because of school, but anywaysss

which characters do y'all wanna see 👀👀?