oneshot:Kurotsuki

! angst- Kuroo x Tsukishima

Tsukishima's POV:

"Please, just lie to me."

"Say you love me one last time before it's all over."

"Kuroo, please."

"Baby-" Kuroo tried explaining again.

"I don't want to hear anymore of your excuses, please just follow what I said."

"Baby I don't want you giving up on me, we can fix this, I-I'll change,for you." He held my hand.

"Kuroo, we can't change what already happened, I already forgave you, dealt with all of your bullshit, so please just say you love me one last time." I said as I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry Kei."

"I don't wanna hear your apologies, I knew you weren't gay to begin with, you just played with my heart-" I sighed.

"-But I was the one that let you play with it."

"Kei believe me, I love you with all my heart, I promise you I'll change."

"Just please, stay with me." He tried to hug me but I stepped back.

"Bullshit. Kuroo we know this isn't gonna work, just let me go, it's better for the  both of us."

"I know, I know, I wanna fix our relationship, but it's my fault, my stupid mistake that led us to now, I blame myself for everything, and I can't forgive even myself." He gave a powerless laugh.

I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye.

Is it all over?

The 2 years we spent together, will it all be gone, useless, and wasted?

Kuroo kneeled down on the floor.

"Kei, I may not know how you feel nor do I feel what you're feeling. But Kei, I know from the bottom of my heart that I still love you, after everything, after every shitty decision I made."

"I still want to fix our relationship, even after what I did-"

"-But I'll do it for your sake, for my never-ending love for you. I'll let you go." He stood up.

"I'll do it for you, I'll let you go, so that you'll be happier, so that the next time I'll see you, you'll be happier, and, I'd do anything for you to be happy."

"So I'll say goodbye, for our sake."

"Hey, hey, don't cry." He wiped my tear.

"After all this, I'll miss you Kei, but I guess this is goodbye for the both of us."

"I love you, Kei, so much it hurts." He smiled

He caressed my cheek and gave me one last kiss.

The kiss felt like it lasted so long.

He let go of me and smiled again.

"I love you too Kuroo."

We both smiled and laughed.

"I'll miss you so much Kei, and promise me that you'll be happy." He hugged me.

"I promise you." He gave me a tighter hug, then let go of me.

"Goodbye Kei."

"Goodbye, Kuroo."