oneshot: Kuroken

! fluff- Kuroo x Kenma

Kuroo's POV:

"Kenma!" I peeked into his room to see him still glued to his video game.

I groaned and walked to him.

I bent down to him and whispered in his ear.

"If you don't come with me to practice, I won't bring you to the cat cafe, that so happened to open today."

That seem to have caught a bit of his attention.

"I just have to finish this level."

"Kenma."

"What?"

"Now."

"Kuroo just wai-"

"Now, Kenma."

He finally paused his game and put it back in his bag.

"Fine, let's go." He said while looking down.

"Aw, Kenma don't be so sad, I'll still bring you to the cafe, my treat."

He looked up to me and flashed a little smile.

~~~~~~

Kenma's POV:

Whenever we were taking a break, Kuroo would just randomly wink at me.

Today, he was weirdly flirty, but I just ignored it during practice.

When practice was finally over, we were walking home, when he suddenly put an arm over my shoulder.

I blushed a bit, and looked the opposite way.

"Hey, don't look away, you look cute."

My eyes widened at what he said, and I blushed even more, but he put an arm on my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I like you."

How could he just say that so casually?

Our faces were dangerously close, and the tension between us wasn't making the situation any better.

"Do you not like me back?" Kuroo let my chin go, and just looked straight forward.

"I always thought you liked me, so I confessed." He rubbed his neck and smiled at me.

"I like you too." I looked away from him from embarrassment.

"What? I didn't hear what you said kitten."

"I said I like you too, and don't call me kitten." I turned to look at him, and he was smiling smugly.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" He held his hand out to me

"Uh- sure." I held his hand, and blushed an even more red.

"Let's go to the cat cafe as our first date."

"Okay cool."

"Let's meet up tomorrow at my house again at 1pm?" I asked him to make sure.

"Sure." He said as we bid our goodbyes.

Kuroo's POV:

"Oh my god, how the fuck did I do that." I went in my room.

"I'm so embarrassed, I'm thankful he also had the same feelings, or else it would've been awkward."

"Stupid! Idiot, Kuroo."

I smacked myself in the head before checking my phone.

Kitten (^з^)-: let's meet up at my house at 1pm tomorrow

Me: kayyy kitten, see you tomorrow ;)

Read

I chuckled a bit, and tossed my phone to the side.

~~~~~~

It was already 1 am and I still couldn't sleep.

I was too excited for our date.

"Ugh Kenma, the things you do to me."

Bonus:

"Kuroo, stop trying to pet the cat, it doesn't like you."

"That hurts you know." I told him as the cat hissed at me.

"The truth hurts." Kenma was peacefully petting another cat on his lap.

While I was trying to pet this black cat that Kenma told me that I look like.

"Hey that cat looks a bit like you." Kenma said as he pointed to a black cat beside another cat.

"That cat also looks like you." I pointed to a blonde cat with brown spots on it.

They we're both sleeping beside each other, until the cat that resembled Kenma woke up and snuggled with him.

Anyways, as I tried petting the black cat it scratched me.

"Ow, you mean cat!"

"It's just like you, Kuroo."

"Does not."

"It does."

"Does not."

"It does."

"Does not."

"It doe-"

"Fine it does! This cat is just like me, that why I like it." I tired petting the cat one last time, but it just hissed at me.

The cat on Kenma's lap jumped off him, and slept beside the black cat again peacefully.

"Aww, they look like us!"

"Does not."

I chuckled a bit, "Well you're gonna have to get used to the look of that."

I let out a big breath, "Next time, we shall be peaceful as those cats."

Kenma and I laughed for a bit.

"I love you."

"Does not."

"Heyyy-"

"Fine, love you too."

aw