oneshot: Levyaku

! fluff- Lev x Yaku

3rd Person/ Narrator's POV:

Lev knew it was coming up. The storm.

He did his best to prepare for the one night, and there was only one thing he needed to do.

Snuggles for his sassy boyfriend.

"Yaku-san, come here." Lev stretched his arms out as if he was asking for a hug and leaned in to Yaku.

"What, why?" Yaku deliberately dodged him, making Lev almost fall to the floor.

"Yaku-sannnn, come on! I'll give you cuddles. You don't like thunderstorms right?"

"Well yes, but-"

"Then I'll protect you!" Yaku was cut off by Lev's loud and energetic voice, despite it being almost 11pm.

"Lev, the storm won't come until the morning, when I'm asleep. I'll be fine."

"Hmph, I just want an excuse to cuddle.." Lev mumbled to himself.

"What was that?

"Nothing!"

"Then never mind, I'll go get some stuff downstairs." Yaku went downstairs, leaving Lev alone in their room, standing up with his arms crossed.

Lev laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling for quite some time, not really thinking of anything.

He sighed and continued mindlessly staring at the ceiling.

Minutes passed and Lev wondered why Yaku still wasn't upstairs.

"Where'd he go? Yaku-san?"

Nothing.

He looked at the window and looked behind the curtain.

"Shoot, the storm is starting!" Lev quickly went downstairs and frantically looked around.

"Yaku-san, Yaku-san!" He looked inside the kitchen and saw him under the table with his hands over his ears.

"Yaku-san, are you okay?" He leaned down and held his Yaku's hand.

"Everything's okay, the storm will pass soon. I'll hug you until it ends-"

"-come on, I'll carry you back." Lev's gentle voice made Yaku less scared of the loud sounds outside.

Lev scooped Yaku from under the table and carried him in his arms, back to their room.

"Yaku-san, I'll lay you down on the bed, hold on, I'll close the curtains and play your favorite music." Lev caressed Yaku's face and planted a little kiss on his forehead.

While Lev was too focused on his tasks, Yaku was trying to slow down his breathing,

"Yaku-san I'm back, you don't have to be scared anymore. I'll cuddle with you allll night! I won't let you go until you feel safe again."

"I'll protect you from every thunderstorm. Shh, don't worry. I'm here." Lev laid down in bed with Yaku.

Yaku's head was buried in Lev's chest. Lev's hand caressing the back of Yaku's head and planting little kisses on his head every few minutes.

"Lev"

"Yes babe?"

"Thank you. You didn't have to do all this."

"Aw, but I was the one that wanted to do this. Don't worry about it. I love you, so so so so much. Never forget that okay?"

"Okay, I love you too."

oh my this gave me so much serotonin

i'll hug y'all through the storms too, love y'all ❤️