oneshot: Kyouhaba

! animal au- Kyoutani x Yahaba

Third/Narrator's POV:

Yahaba was walking strolling around on the sidewalk, when he spotted a puppy inside a box.

"Aww, this puppy has no owner, should I take him?" He was thinking about taking the puppy back into his apartment.

After careful consideration and thinking about the consequences, he took the puppy, and then their friendship started.

Yahaba carried the puppy back home and went back outside to grab necessities for the puppy such as dog food and more.

When he went back inside the puppy looked more lively and wagged his tail, and he walked up to Yahaba, rubbing his head on his ankle.

He put down his stuff, and sat on his sofa, putting the puppy on his lap.

"I should really decide on a name for you." He was thinking of names, when he came up with a rather uncommon name.

"What if I name you Kentarou?" After a few minutes, he decided on the name.

Yahaba thought of the name because it reminded him of one of the characters of the name Kentarou, which means big.

Basically, Kentarou had thick brown, almost blond fur, with black stripes on it's body, with sharp brown eyes.

Yahaba thought of Kentarou growing up as a big dog, regarding the name.

And so, this night was their first night together of many more.

~~~~~~

"Kentarou! Come on fetch!" He threw a ball, and Kentarou caught it almost immediately.

"Good boy!" He smiled at Kentarou and patted his head.

It has been two years since Yahaba took Kentarou from the box.

Like his name suggests, Kentarou grew up to become a big dog, and their bond has grown stronger.

"Let's head home." He put on his leash, and they walked home.

While they were walking home, Yahaba noticed that Kentarou seemed more tired than usual and was walking behind of him, rather than usually in front.

When they reached the apartment, he removed Kentarou's leash and he watched Kentarou walk shakily to his bed.

Yahaba turned his back to prepare his food bowl when he heard whimpering and a loud thud.

He immediately turned back and saw Kentarou laying on the floor breathing heavily.

He took action and carried Kentarou and walked to his nearest vet.

He put Kentarou on the vet's table and was told to wait outside.

He sat down and was nervously waiting for it to finish.

After about 10 minutes he was called by the vet, and Kentarou was good to go.

He just had to take some medicine, and it should be fine for now.

He wasn't prepared for what's about to happen next.

For the next few weeks, Kentarou's headaches were not that bad because of the medicine.

Until, one day Yahaba was sleeping when he heard clattering in the kitchen.

He decided to ignore it at first, but the sounds kept becoming louder.

So he went to the kitchen, trying to beware incase it was a burglar, and saw a figure.

It was a human, but it had a tail. In Yahaba's eyes, it looked like it had fur? He rubbed his eyes and looked again, it came closer and so he opened the lights.

He saw a human, but with blond-ish fur, and the same stripes, and it was wearing his underwear.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He stepped back a bit and grabbed a kitchen knife.

"Woah, chill I'm Kentarou." He pinned to his collar, that had his name engraved on it.

"WHY ARE YOU HUMAN?!" At this point Yahaba was ready to pass out and tell himself this was a dream.

"You mistaked me Shigeru, I'm a wolf." He smirked at him.

"I-I think I'm dreaming, I'll just go back to bed." He left the kitchen and went laid down on his bed.

"This is just *yawn* a dream right? It'll be over in the morning." His voice faded out as he slept.

~~~~~~

Yahaba woke up feeling refreshed.

"Yeah I was right it was just a-" turned to the other side and was met with a hard chest.

He looked up and saw a smirking Kentarou.

"-dream." He out his head back on the pillow as Kyoutani hugged him tighter.

"Good morning, master." Kentarou's voice sounded soothing.

"But master, I think I love you." Kentarou quietly whispered.

i came across a yaoi levi x eren doujinshi, decided to read it, and surprise it was based if this :'D