oneshot: Iwaoi

! fluff- Iwaizumi x Oikawa

Third/Narrator's POV:

"Oikawa-san, I-I think we need to break up."

"Uh what? Sorry I didn't hear that quite clearly, haha." Oikawa scratched the back of his head.

"I said I'm breaking up with you! I've had enough with this, goodbye!" Oikawa's girlfriend, now ex girlfriend ran off.

"No, not again!" Oikawa groaned.

Oikawa and his now ex girlfriend were having a date when she decided she'd have enough of the playboy named Oikawa.

"We didn't even finish the date! How rude of her." Oikawa sighed.

"Maybe going to a bar today won't be so bad." Oikawa walked sadly down the sidewalk and from afar saw a glowing sign that said "bar".

Oikawa didn't give it much thought and headed for the bar.

He took a peek inside and it looked pretty much like an average bar.

He went inside and noticed half of the bar staring at him.

That's weird all of them are men. He looked around and saw not one girl, but nonetheless he still sat down on a stool.

He looked to his right and saw a man about the same age as him.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

Oikawa thought he was hearing things, and ignored the man beside him.

"Hey, I asked you, can I buy you a drink?" Oikawa felt the man's hand on his shoulder.

"Huh, oh, no thank you." Oikawa replied and looked the other direction.

"Sure, suit yourself." The man replied.

Oikawa still felt the man staring at him from behind, but decided to order himself a drink to cure the awkwardness.

"Hey, you look sad, can I ask what happened? Was it a break up?"

Oikawa knew the man wasn't going to give up, and so he took a big breath and turned around.

The man had surprisingly great facial features, tan skin, and spiky hair.

"Hey, uh hello?" The man waved his hand in front of Oikawa.

"Huh, uhh, yeah, hi!" Oikawa spaced out and stared at man's face for quite some time.

"My name's Iwaizumi, nice to meet you." Iwaizumi stuck out his hand for a handshake.

"My name's Oikawa, nice to meet you too." They both shook each other's hands.

Oikawa was a bit glad he befriended the man, it wasn't so awkward, now that he wasn't alone in a bar he hasn't went to before.

"So, regarding the question a while ago, you look sad, mind if an ask why?"

"Oh uh, my girlfriend and I broke up a while ago."

"Ahh, that's why, girlfriend huh." Iwaizumi said, mumbling the last part.

"Yeah..."

They kept talking to each other, enjoying each other's company. They both made a new friend.

Oikawa let out a big laugh, "Wait wait, so pfttt, you're telling me you accidentally slapped your mother because you thought it was a stranger behind you?"

"It was self defense! I thought a stranger was going to kidnap me." They both laughed for hours on end.

Stories after stories, drinks after drinks. They just kept on going.

Oikawa was having too much fun, he already forgot about his breakup.

"Hey Oikawa, it's getting pretty late, you want me to take you home?"

"Nono! One more drink? I'll t-tell you a storyyy." Oikawa was pretty drunk after a lot of drinks.

"Hey, hey, slow it down with the drinks."

"But! I want moreee! Iwa-channn, let me buy moreee!!" Now Oikawa's definitely drunk.

"Hey, let me take you home." Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's arm and put it over his shoulder and dragged him out of the bar.

"Hey Iwa-channn, why are there only guys here? They kept staring at me when I went in!"

Iwaizumi snickered, "Oikawa, you went inside a gay bar." He whispered in Oikawa's ear.

"E-Ehhhhh??" Oikawa exclaimed.

"I'll put you inside a taxi, tell me your address."

"I live at (insert address)."

Iwaizumi hailed a taxi, and told the driver where Oikawa lived, and placed him inside.

~~~~~~

"Hngghh, I feel so dizzy." Oikawa woke up on his couch.

He opened his phone and saw two notifications.

"Oh she blocked me." Oikawa looked up and saw the other notification was an unknown number.

"Hey, this is Iwaizumi last night from the club, sorry I kinda had to open your phone and look at your number, hope you had fun, winky face..." Oikawa read our loud.

Oikawa remembered everything they did last night.

"Ehhhh! I feel so embarrassed!"

this is completely unrelated to the story but, how do i tell my parents i'm in love with a 30 year old teacher, with 20 children, that sleeps inside a sleeping bag, looks like he needs a 2 hour shower, needs proper amount of sleep, and  lives off of jelly drinks, and his nickname is eraserhead? because i dunno, he sounds about perfect to me.