oneshot: Iwaoi

! angst- Iwaizumi x Oikawa

Third/ Narrator's POV:

Oikawa watched the raindrops fall from the window, eyeing one after another fall down on the window frame.

Bored out of his mind, he sighed with discontent and rolled flat on his back on the bed.

He felt in no mood to do anything, even practice volleyball, and continued to stare at the ceiling.

He looked around the room, searching, trying to find something to do. To no avail.

His eyes glared at the clock, watching it tick as time felt it was becoming slower and slower.

tick tock  tick tock  tick tock

He drowsily got up from his bed to go to the bathroom. Walking past the dirty laundry scattered on the floor.

Walking felt like it took all the energy out of him.

He put his hands on the sink and looked up in the mirror. He had a slightly stubbly chin from not shaving for the past few days.

His tired-looking face staring back at him in the mirror.

Reaching for his razor, the ding of his doorbell was heard from downstairs.

He looked back and wondered who wouldn't visit him at a rainy weekend.

He carried his heavy body down the stairs already feeling like he ran around his house when he reached the last step.

Reaching for the cold door knob, twisting it and looking up tiredly to see Iwaizumi with his hair damp with water, and carrying a plastic bag.

"Oh." Was all that went out of Oikawa's mouth.

They stared at each other for some time.

"May I come in?" Iwaizumi broke the silence.

"Uh sure." They went upstairs to Oikawa's room.

Oikawa opened the door to his room and immediately laid down on his bed.

Iwaizumi looked around curiously inside his room and put down the bag on a table nearby.

"Iwa-chan, why didn't you tell me you'd visit?" Oikawa, again, was staring at the ceiling.

Iwaizumi sat down on Oikawa's computer chair and thought up an answer.

"You weren't coming to practice, everybody said you weren't responding to their text-"

"I just didn't feel like it."

"At least respond to our messages, we're worried about you, dumbass."

Oikawa sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine Oikawa, look at you, you look like you haven't slept in days, you're room isn't one bit clean-"

Oikawa chuckled, "I-wa-chan~ Are you my mom?" He was grinning.

"Oikawa, now's not the time for jokes, you're not fine."

"You're not eating properly, you've gotten so thin, you're starving yourself!" Iwaizumi's voice gradually getting louder.

"Trust me Iwa-chan, I'm fine." Oikawa slowly stood up and straddled Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan~ I want a hug."

Iwaizumi swallowed thickly, and hugged him. Oikawa held on to him like his life depended on it.

All they could hear were the sounds of their breathing.

Oikawa's hug got tighter, and he started to struggle to breath, by Iwaizumi's ear he could hear quiet sniffling.

Oikawa couldn't hold it in anymore, he started crying and later sobbing.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" Iwaizumi was rubbing Oikawa's back.

"Iwa-chan, I'm really sorry for making you really worry." Oikawa said sniffling.

"Hey, I bought you some milk bread, you want some?" Iwaizumi gently whispered in Oikawa's ear.

Oikawa let go of him, "Really?" He smiled.

"Yes, really, now go eat, I bought that specifically for you."

Oikawa, still sniffling, took out the milk bread and immediately started munching on it.

Iwaizumi couldn't help but let out a little smile, Oikawa was happily eating his milk bread, smiling, and eating more without a second thought.

"You want some?" Oikawa said with his mouth full, holding out a piece. Iwaizumi shook his head.

"That's all for you."

Oikawa finished the milk bread.

"Thank you Iwa-chan, for being here for me,"

"and the milk bread." He smiled widely.

"Promise me you'll always tell me when you're feeling down, alright?"

"I promise, Iwa-chan~"