oneshot: Semishira

! fluff- Semi x Shirabu

Shirabu's POV:

"Hey Semi, there's a thunderstorm." I pointed outside the window.

"Huh- Oh yeah, let's run back to my house." He stood up.

We returned the books and stepped out of the library.

"Let's run?" He looked to my side and I gave him a nod of approval.

We started running quickly to his house, getting drenched by the heavy rain.

As we kept running, my clothes began to feel heavier with water, my socks were soaked, and lighting was echoing in my ear.

I brushed all my thoughts away and kept running.

We reached his house, out of breath and panting by his front door.

He got his keys from his back pocket and opened the door.

"I-It's fine, you can walk in the house, I-I'll just mop it, later." He said in between breaths.

"Semi can I go shower?"

"Yeah my room is to the left and while you're in the shower I'll prepare you some clothes."

I nodded and walked to his room.

I looked around his room, and it looked pretty normal.

A closet, a twin sized bed, a table, and some things laid on the floor.

I stopped looking around and went in the bathroom

~~~~~~

I peeked outside the shower and saw some clothes ready for me to wear.

I got ready and went outside of the bathroom and saw Semi sitting down on the bed.

He looked back and saw me then quickly stood up "I'm gonna go shower quickly you can go sit down here or you could lay down."

I nodded and he rushed to the bathroom, I sat down on the bed and waited for him to finish.

After around 10 minutes, He came out of the bathroom fully clothed.

I looked out of his window and saw the rain had settled down a bit, and it was fine to go out.

"Semi, I'm gonna head home now, but can I borrow an umbrella?"

"Uh sure, but-" He took a hoodie from his closet and gave it to me.

"Here wear this it's cold out." I hesitantly wore the hoodie and we both went out of his room.

He gave me his umbrella and we both bid our goodbyes.

I walked home feeling safe and warmer than before thanks to his hoodie.

Once I reached home I immediately laid down on my bed and removed the hoodie.

I saw something drop out of his hoodie pocket.

"An Ipod?" I turned it on and decided to check what was inside it.

"Pftt, who uses an Ipod these days?" I scrolled through his playlists and saw one that had my name on it.

I thought it was strange but decided to open it.

I browsed through the songs.

"You belong with me by Taylor Swift? Treat you better by Shawn Mendes? Hm."

I looked through more of the songs and awkwardly realised what it meant.

I smiled to myself and wrote a note on the back. Put it back inside the pocket and laid down again.

"I'll give it back tomorrow at school."

~~~~~~

"Hey Semi, here's your umbrella and hoodie back, by the way thanks for yesterday." I handed them both back to him.

"You're welcome-"

"Oh, also there's something in the hoodie pocket."

"Bye." I turned around and walked away.

Semi's POV:

Something inside the pocket?

I reached inside and saw my Ipod.

"Oh shoot I forgot it was in there."

I turned it around and saw a note.

'Hey, sorry for looking through your Ipod, but I saw a playlist that had my name on it so I decided to open it. I like you too by the way.'

My eyes widened I immediately blushed.

"Damn I feel so embarrassed!"

Shirabu's POV:

"Damn I feel so embarrassed!"

I heard him from the corner of the hall.

I chuckled and walked away.

It wasn't part of his plan, but it all worked out in the end.