oneshot: Bokuaka

! angst- Bokuto x Akaashi

3rd/Narrators POV:

"Hey Kei, c'mere!!" Bokuto extended his arms for a hug, he looked so cute even the toughest person couldn't resist him.

Snugged up in a blanket, with a bed head, and that cute damn smile.

Akaashi'd better thank his parents for that.

So naturally, Akaashi have him a warm, tight hug.

They both sighed, just appreciating each other even more.

"Kei, you ever think about the future?" That took him by surprise. Bokuto wasn't one to think about the future.

He was always so overwhelmingly positive and never really gave a thought of what happens next.

"Mm, no, not much." Akaashi looked up at him through their embrace and Bokuto was looking, almost confused with his thoughts.

"Well, y'know the stars? I was just thinking about what happens to them in the future." Akaashi certainly wasn't expecting that. He gave it a thought, and gave him an honest answer.

"I never thought much about it, but they stay a pretty long time, maybe even longer than earth itself."

"Just like our love! I'll love you till the earth explodes! No, maybe even longer than that..." He was a mess, in a good way.

Akaashi's heart warmed a little, Bokuto was one to do cheesy lines after all.

"You remind me of the stars, Kei."

It's now Akaashi's time to start being a sputtering mess.

"Huh? Th-that was pretty thoughtful for you to say." He was a blushing mess, and that fueled Bokuto even more.

"You're so cute like this.-"

"I hope we stay like this forever, like the stars. It's really comfy to be hugging you like this."

"Yeah, me too."

"I love you Kei-"

"Oh, the recording ended, haha." Akaashi wiped a single teardrop running from his eye.

"I'll love you till there aren't any stars left."

i'm not dead yet y'all