oneshot: Bokuaka (2)

! angst-Bokuto x Akaashi

Third/Narrator's POV:

When Akaashi woke up again, he felt as if today's also similar to yesterday, but so different.

He felt the same as yesterday, but uneasiness filled his stomach more.

He sat on his bed and he felt as if something big was about to happen today.

But he went on with his day, brushed his teeth, washed his face and changed.

His routine was the same everyday, and he grabbed breakfast on the way out.

While walking, everything felt weird around him, almost the same as yesterday, but quite not like it.

Akaashi felt like everything was "out of place", like it wasn't his usual walk from school.

He walked and saw people taking early jogs and walks, people also walking to school.

It looked normal but something was different, he just couldn't figure it out.

Classes flew by again for Akaashi and he thought how awkward everything would be with Bokuto because of yesterday.

He ignored it a little, and thought of a chance that he may have not remembered it and everything would be normal.

He opened the gym doors and saw Bokuto again, but instead practicing is serves.

Akaashi knew something was wrong because Bokuto would usually be waiting for Akaashi to set for him before practice.

Akaashi just sat down on the bench, not feeling like practicing now.

He watched Bokuto's serious expression as he jumped at the right time for a jump serve.

The ball came crashing down at the other side of the net. Akaashi may not look like it, but he's actually very impressed on how Bokuto's doing recently.

Akaashi just watched in awe, serves after serves and it didn't even look like Bokuto is tired.

Akaashi thought that he might get exhausted so he walked up to him.

"Bokuto-san, practice is about to start, let's pack up all of the balls and get ready for practice."

Bokuto nodded eagerly and Akaashi felt like everything is back to normal.

And so practice started and everything seems to be going smoothly, Bokuto didn't get moody at all today.

'Something might be making him in this mood today, maybe it's because of the weather.' Akaashi thought.

Practice was almost ending when they heard the gym doors opening and saw a girl.

The girl talked to the coach and they saw him nod, then the girl sat down near the coach and watched practice.

'Who is she? Is she one of our teammates girlfriend?' Akaashi just ignored it for now, he would find out later.

Akaashi noticed that Bokuto's smile lifted a little when she came in.

Akaashi ignored and and finally, practice ended. Akaashi was the first to change and by the bench saw everyone circling around the girl.

Bokuto looked back and called Akaashi over.

"Everyone!" Bokuto called.

"This is my girlfriend!" He let out a big smile and the girl beside her was blushing and looking down.

Akaashi couldn't move, he just looked down and stayed behind the circle formed before the couple.

"Akaashi are you okay?" Konoha asked.

"I- I'm fine."

"I'm, sorry I have to go." Akaashi walked out of the gym with his bag slung over his shoulder.

As soon as he left the gym and the players where nowhere in sight.

He ran.

He ran like his life depends on it, he was running with tears in his eyes, he was running with jealousy filled in every inch of his body he was running with the anger that was stored inside him.

He ran until his legs couldn't take it anymore, he collapsed in the middle of the road.

His tears were flowing in a straight line on his face, and couldn't care less of what others think at this point.

He saw a faint light coming his way, also a faint voice.

"GET OUT OF THE ROAD, YOU'RE GONNA GET RUN OVER."

Akaashi just smiled one last time, and as the light neared he heard a faint 'I love you'.

"Bokuto-san, I- I love you, goodbye."

~~~~~~

Akaashi shot his head up and sat on the bed.

He was breathing heavily and was drenched in sweat.

He looked around his body and he was fine.

"Babe?" He looked to his left and saw a sleepy Bokuto, but after he saw him he was alarmed and sat down with him.

Bokuto held his hand and tried to calm him down. "Babe, did you have a nightmare?" Akaashi just nodded.

"If you can tell me, what was it about babe?"

"I'm sorry, I'll explain in the morning, but the dream felt, so real."

"Maybe you had a lucid dream" Bokuto hugged Akaashi and tried to calm him down more.

"Baby, you wanna sleep again, or stay awake, I can stay awake with you." Bokuto whispered in his ear and kissed his temple.

"L-Let's sleep, it's fine."

"Babe are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's sleep again." They both laid down again and Bokuto hugged Akaashi.

"I'll hug you so that you won't get nightmares." Bokuto smiled at Akaashi.

Akaashi saw the Bokuto fell asleep already.

Akaashi kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I love you."