oneshot: Kuroken

oneshot: Kuroken

! fluff- Kuroo x Kenma

Kenma's POV:

"Hey Kenma, what is the universe? We're barely little specks on earth, we look like nothing compared to the universe."

"Mm."

"It's impossible for us to be the only living things in this universe right? There has to be aliens of some sort in this gigantic universe."

"Also Kenma, have you ever imagined what happens after we die? I mean, we're out of this world, would we be a ghost? Or would we be in some kind of heaven?"

"Life is all meaningless if you really think about it. What's the point of being rich when you're gonna die one day, we can't bring our money with us when we're dead."

"The biggest gamble in our lives is our parents, think of it. That's the only thing we never got to choose, alongside the amount of money we have."

"The person who discovered that drinking milk is edible probably a psychopath. Who would think of drinking cow's milk and saying it's edible enough for people to drink?"

"We only discovered around ten percent of the ocean, who knows? there could be animals like megalodons still existing without us knowi-"

"Kuroo. Stop it's 3 in the morning."

"But think of the possibilities of life-"

"I don't wanna hear another word from you, I'm actually trying to get some sleep and you're having an existential crisis and I'm having none of it."

"But Kenmaaa."

"Out of seven billion people in the world, I got together with you." He hugged me from behind.

I lightly chuckled, "Oh shut up."

this one's pretty short since it's 2 am and i haven't got a wink of sleep

sorry dudes, i was too busy listening to yagami yato i forgot about writing a oneshot

aight so a person asked for a part 2 of the first semishira oneshot, so here ya go

A mini addition to the first semishira oneshot:

The man's POV:

I got home from that night, still confused as to why this man gave me his number on a piece of paper.

I looked at the paper again and thought, What if he gave it to the wrong person?, nono, he winked at me. That's weird.

I tried calling the phone number, but no one answered. Sigh. Maybe it was just some prank.

I put down my phone and laid down on the bed, I had a long night.

I exhaled loudly and stared at the ceiling for who knows how long, until the ring on my phone interrupted.

Unknown Number:
Hey, sorry for not answering your call, you're the man from the restaurant I assume? You already know my name.

Me:
Uhh oh yeah, I am, may I ask who are you?

Unknown Number:
We can meet up, and talk about it, I can't talk about the exact reason over text. Let's meet at xxx cafe on saturday? I'll treat you, like we're having a date.

Me:
Oh uh sure that's fine. At around 1pm then?

Unknown Number:
Yeah sure. Meet you there honey ;)

"This sure is gonna be one hell of a first date."