oneshot: Iwaoi

Iwaizumi x Oikawa

Oikawa's POV:

"Don't be silly, that's just a legend gramps."

"Oh you will believe me, not one came out alive."

"Suddenly telling me a legend about this ice witch isn't helping, but I'll make sure to be safe."

"I repeat, do not enter the forsaken cave, believe me, a good friend of mine saw it with their own eyes."

"Alright alright, I better get going so I can arrive there in time."

"Goodbye, I'll see you when I see you." I waved goodbye to him and readied my bags.

He gave me a weak smile. "Thank you for taking after your father, now be safe and get your ass moving!"

~~~~~~

"I can't see shit, what's with this sudden snow storm?!"

The town is only a few miles away, weather was fine a while ago, what the hell happened?

"Ah fuck!"

I step on the brakes and hit my head on the steering wheel.

I rub my head and look at the windshield. It's a middle aged woman waving.

I roll down the window.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Ah I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but you're uh, going North right? To the nearest town?"

I nod my head.

"Great great, I live near here and I can provide you some shelter while the snow storm is ongoing, you can stay as long as you'd like." She smiled at me.

This is great. I can get there tomorrow morning then.

"Thank you for the offer, But where do you live?"

"May I ride the car? I will lead you there. I promise I won't do anything." She laughed a bit.

"Alright, hop on."

She gets in the passenger seat and leads me to her cabin of some sort, took us about 5 minutes.

"You can leave your things in that room, I already prepared beds."

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you invite me here?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you."

"Snow storms are common in this area, I figured there will be poor people who'll get stuck in their car waiting."

"I live in this spacey cabin, so I would like to invite people in."

"It also gets quite lonely in here." She giggled.

A timer went off in I'm assuming her kitchen.

"Ooh you're just in time! I made some soup, would you like to join with me?"

I nodded, and sat on a wooden chair.

She went inside the kitchen, and I had time to observe the cabin.

It's pretty big considering she's living in here alone, I notice three rooms, a table, and a couch with a small 90's tv.

It's in great shape, and it smells great in here.

"Here you are, I made mushroom soup. I hope you enjoy."

We had a hearty chat. She seems like someone to be trusted.

I said goodnight and went to bed.

"Goodnight sweetie, do you want me to wake you up when the storm is over?"