oneshot: Karasuno ships (2)

! fluff- Karasuno ships

"Everyone! It's time to give your gifts to Natsu!"

Everyone gathered again in the living room holding their gifts.

They all lined up to Natsu, each one of them giving their gifts.

The first ones were Natsu's friends, they gave her friendship bracelets with each of their initials written on it.

They all wore it immediately and wished her a happy birthday.

Next was Daichi and Sugawara. They gave her 2 books suited for her age and a bookmark and wished her a happy birthday.

"Thank you Daichi-san, Suga-san! I'll read this immediately."

Tanaka and Ennoshita were up next, but had separate gifts.

Tanaka gave her a sports bag, while Ennoshita gave her a hoodie with boots.

"Thank you Tanaka-san! I'll use this when I'm in school, Thank you Ennoshita-san! I'll wear this next time."

They both smiled at her and we'd thankful she liked their gift.

Kiyoko and Yachi moved forward and gave Natsu a tiny box.

Natsu opened it and gasped, Kiyoko and Yachi smiled and chuckled.

"Thank you Kiyoko-san, Yachi-san! It's beautiful!" They gave her a necklace with 'Natsu' engraved on it.

Yachi was blushing and Kiyoko gave a little 'you're welcome' to Natsu.

Yamaguchi was holding his and Tsukishima's gift and gave it to Natsu.

Natsu opened the paper bag and saw a box. She opened it and saw a pink instax.

"Wahh, Yamaguchi-san, Tsukishima-san, this is expensive! Thank you so much!" Yamaguchi chuckled and both of them and said you're welcome.

They moved out of the line when Nishinoya stepped forward holding her gift proudly.

"Natsu! I present to you a giant teddy bear! It's cute right? Asahi and I picked it out for you!"

He gave the teddy bear to Natsu and instantly felt the weight of the teddy bear off his arms.

"It's so cute! Thank you Noya-san, Asahi-san!" Asahi smiled bashfully whilst Nishinoya was still proud of his gift.

Kinoshita stepped forward and gave Natsu a board game.

"Thank you Kinoshita-san, Nii-chan and I will play this soon!" Kinoshita kindly said 'you're welcome' and moved aside.

Narita gave Natsu her gift, which consisted of a scarf and a pair of boots.

"Thank you Narita-san! I'll use them soon." Narita was thankful she appreciated his gift.

Kageyama was up next and handed her a paper bag. Natsu opened it and pulled out knee and elbow pads.

"Thank you Kageyama-san! I'll use this when I'm playing volleyball." Kageyama blushed and said a little 'you're welcome'

Lastly, Shoyo and their mother were holding a box.

They gave Natsu the box, as she started opening it, she gasped.

They bought her the rubber shoes she's been wanting for so long.

"Happy birthday Natsu!" Shoyo smiled.

Natsu stood up and hugged Shoyo, "Thank you Nii-chan for the shoes."

Natsu also hugged their mother "Okaa-san, thank you too for the shoes."

Everyone started leaving and saying their goodbyes.

Once everyone left, Natsu tried on the shoes.

"Nii-chan! It looks nice right?"

"Yeah, it looks nice."

"Thank you again for the shoes!"

"You're welcome Natsu." He patted her head.

"Happy birthday."

by the way, i'm very sorry if the gift giving part is repetitive, i had better ideas planned but that's what i came up with :'D