superpower

"Radha, can you please stop being like this?" Shyam shouted in anger. "What? Are you trying to get a good name Han?. You will not talk and you will not allow us to talk. That stupid is talking like an idiotic ***. Do you think they are going to give you Oscar for keeping your mouth shut?"

Radha is reading a book.

Shyam is walking to and fro cursing "Bastard ****". When he found Radha immersed in the book, he grabbed it. "ANSWER ME!!"

"You are always blaming me, Shyam!!. What did I do?."

"That's what I'm asking, what did you do?. You are hurting yourself in the process of not hurting others, Radha!!. Can't you see that?"

"Sam, krithi?. Whose side are you in?" Radha asked.

"So, you are thinking you are right?" Krithi asked.

"Wrong?. What wrong did I do?"

A few hours ago::

Radha is on her way back to the class from the physics practical with krithi holding her hand. Sam & Shyam walking beside her.

Jeeva one of his classmates imitated her walking. Limping can be a perfect word. "Are you not tired of limping like this, Han?". He continued the imitation.

Radha didn't say a word and didn't looked up.

"Who are these two?. Best friends or boyfriends". He laughed a gigantic laugh. Shyam is losing his nerves. "Limping, two boyfriends and one girlfriend.". He came closer to her and said "If you want another boyfriend I'll be here for you". He moved even more closer. "How lucky you are, limping girl"

Shyam lost his patience. He came in between them and pushed him down. This is the first time Shyam is laying hands on him. "Next time if you come near her, I'll.."

"Shyam, no. Please!!". Radha got hold of his hand. When he looked at her, her eyes were red and filled with tears. Shyam knows that any further action will make her worse. He backed up.

"It's happening again, Radha. It's not the first time" Sam said.

"No, Sam. Rise him up"

Sam reluctantly helped him up. "Who on earth will do this?" He said to himself.

Radha cleared her throat. "Jeeva, it hurts like anything. Okay?. Please don't do it again. I've said to you many times. Please not again.". Saying so, they entered the class.

When Shyam looked back, Jeeva is still imitating her walk.

Shyam was red with rage and Sam has almost broken a table by thumping it hard.

Present,

"I said what I need to. I said I got hurt. Didn't I?. What else?"

"Oh, you call it a warning?. You are saying that for five long weeks. Did he changed?" Sam asked.

"That's none of my business!!"

"It's your business, Radha. He is hurting you every time and you are like 'I don't want to hurt him' Sam imitated her. "It's not called 'being good', It's called 'Being fool' "

"It's not being fool...." Radha was about to say.

"Ok, you do your thing. Why are you resisting us to do nothing? You are stopping us emotionally!. That's not fair!!. Next time I will not mind whether you cry or do anything. We are going to do our thing" Shyam busted out.

Radha's face was down.

"Radha, I'm SPEAKING to you. Touch your heart and say you didn't get hurt. I know how many nights you barely slept thinking of that words again and again. I know how much you cried for it. But still, you supported him when he gets caught. What kind of heart you have?. You are talking philosophy. Don't you know this simple thing?"