Prologue

8:30 am

She is striving outside. Another ShE is stifling inside. One is struggling to push out, and another one is seeking to break out. The Surgeon is trying their hardest to deliver the baby carefully.

“Liya, you need to push harder” said the attendant who held her fist forcibly.

It was not like any other pregnancy that we encounter in movies., there is neither thunder nor lightning. It was an ordinary day and the ward wing is filled with people moving back and forth except the one who is glued to the wall outside the operating theatre. He is glancing inside, awaiting his second baby.

Inside the operation theatre liya is having an intense pain. Tears trickling out in vain and she is shrieking out in pain. But the baby is nowhere. She applied her utmost strength and pressed it harder. After a tremendous battle, ShE showed up as if she could not intake the grief of her mom.

The Surgeon took out the baby with utmost patience and declared, “Here ShE comes!!”.

As soon as liya realised that the baby was in the safest hands, she smiled with her rolling tears and become unconscious. But everyone in the room is awestruck as the baby didn’t give out a cry and didn’t show any trace of movement. The baby girl didn’t give an outcry for 2 minutes, even after trying all the feasible methods.

The surgeon was extremely disappointed and with a regret of not saving a baby, he deliberately cuts the umbilical cord and hands her to the nurse nearby. When he pulled out his mask, one could look at the pain in his face for not being capable of saving a baby. Even though he experienced many deaths and failures, this one was unbearable to him. But still he hoped for the best as many will retrieve suddenly to life. So he waited. Time passed by, but no sign. With great grief and despair, he chose to leave the room. He pulled the door wide and swung to have a last look at the baby with the hope of hearing a cry. But his last hope turns out to be his lost hope, and he left.

When everybody is watching the surgeon leave, our ShE twitched her leg, which stunned the nurse carrying her. Then she gave out a long cry which enchants the entire room. Joy replaced the lamenting pain in everyone’s heart. With great excitement, another nurse rushed to get the surgeon back who was about to reveal the news to his husband. After hearing that the surgeon stormed back to the theater, picked up the baby in his hand and leaned towards her and hissed, “you scared the hell out of me, cutie”

Later, the nurse picked up the baby to clean and returned by covering the baby in a hooded towel. Then she delivered her to his dad, who is waiting for a long time.

“Congratulations Mr. ajith, you are blessed with a girl baby,” said the nurse accompanied by the surgeon.

You should have looked at his face for god’s sake. There is a slight unwillingness in his smile and in a troubled voice he asked, “Is ShE a healthy baby?”

His query, which will not be asked by anybody after looking at a baby who looks perfectly alright, puzzled the doctor. With slight perplexity, he responded “Yes!!. she cried out little later, other than that she is a charming & normal baby girl “

Now we can see the paternal grin all over his face and then he caressed her charming white cheeks with his forefinger.

Fathers are not good at expressing the emotions through words. But when you see their expression, one can feel everything & even the words will bow in front of it.

🌟🌟🌟

Corrections and suggestions are highly welcome...
ShE represents the main character of the story
Chapter one will be updated soon..
Thanks for reading...