Here ShE comes...

ShE is a baby girl like many others. White, small, squirmy & sleepy, weighing around 4 pounds. When everybody is going gaga over her beauty, there was he, giving a polite smile as well as wondering what people are wondering about this little one. To him, she is frail & hairy, face covered with red, wrinkly skin, a pointed rather than rounded head & looks best when swaddled that too inside a hooded towel more or less like an alien. Because he was just 2 years to see the real beauty beneath it.

He was staring at the baby for about two minutes who is laying beside her mommy. After that, he started to jump on the bed as he usually plays.

"Aavnish!! Get down, baby is on the bed," shouted Ajith

Then he glimpsed at the baby once and got down as said. Then he went to liya and claimed "Ma, you said she is my sister but how come will I play with her if she is this much small? I need a big sister,"

She strokes his hair and spoke "ShE will grow within few years, then you can play peek-a-boo with her,".

Since the boy doesn't know the difference between years and days, he nods happily with the thought of playing a peek-a-boo with her. He moved near to her and told, "I will give all my toys to you, okay baby?"

And of course he got disappointed when he doesn't get a reply. Before he creates further trouble Ajith took him out of the room.

Liya's father and mother entered the room.

"Liya, she looks exactly like you " told her mom after cradling the baby in her hands.

Liya blushed. What else a mother needs as a compliment?.

"Her eyes looks like his Appa, ma. Large attractive eyes just like him "said liya caressing her cheeks.

"Yes!! see, how she is watching!!. By the way, what is the reaction of aavnish?. Did he get excited? "Inquired her mom with a little more excitement.

"Not as we expected ma!. He needs a big sister it seems "said liya and grinned.

"Kids are always like that, liya . Don't let him near the baby. You know what he will do " told her mom in a serious tone.

Aavnish is a boy of two years who used to do all kinds of naughtiness you could ever imagine. The door need to be in bolt always as even if it is halfway open, he would run away and only God knows where he was hiding. One day they found him inside a neighborhood house eating something with the house members as if he is a part of it. And sometimes he would go to all the houses nearby and would urge them to hide him somewhere inside their homes in order to not get caught by his mom and dad. And later he would be back to home and will add "Ma, I was just playing hide and seek with you, didn't you close your eyes? ". Also, if he finds any baby in any of the homes, he would lay down near to them and will ask some question. If he doesn't get a response, the situation would get even worser, he would pinch the baby's cheek and would flee away.

"Yes ma, I'm too scared of that. When he goes out of control, it is very very difficult to get him under control," said liya

ShE is hearing and staring at the discussion as if she knows how to control his brother.

"Started complaining about my kid? " Said her dad, who is now glancing at the baby. "He is only 2yrs liya, he will be perfectly alright once he goes to school. He will be a king. You'll see for yourself"

"That's one of my biggest fear, pa. I don't know what varieties of trouble he's gonna bring home," said liya in a depressed tone.

"That time, your Appa will come and manage his kid, right? "Comments her mother.