where was she?

[previously on sHe:
Radha is now physically present and mentally absent. Her mind is full of "who's smrithi?" "Where is she?" "Do I know her or she really knows me?" "Do I need to prepare for tomorrow's assembly," "what topic I need to prepare," "will it happen?" "How will I climb that two steps?"]

"Where does she come from?" Krithi (aka prakrithi) asked in wonder.

"That's a big story," Shyam said. "Wait till Radha comes,"

"Why are you guys so excited?" Krithi asked.

"We could not wait to see Radha's reaction," Sam said, squinting

"Here she comes," Shyam said.

Smrithi is sitting on the last bench near the door. Sam and Shyam is sitting in front waiting for her arrival.

Liya accompanied Radha to drop her in the class. Radha stopped exactly at the entrance as soon as her eyes caught sight of smrithi.

Shyam and Sam imitated the possibility of her mind voice.

"Will there be an assembly..will there be an assembly..." Sam grinned.

Radha's eyes are still fixed on smrithi.

Smrithi smiled. Then again she shifted her focus into the book.

"What next?" Shyam demanded.

"Call her" Sam said.

"RADHA!!!" Shyam called her loud.

No reaction. Still lost in thoughts.

"As expected!"

Meanwhile, krithi got the bag from liya and made her go.

"Your turn" Shyam said.

"RADHA!! BE CAREFUL. DON'T STEP ON THE LIZARD," Sam shouted.

Radha came to life. Jerked for a second, stepped aside and looked under her foot to make sure that she doesn't step onto that. Only then she realised it's a prank.

"Mission accomplished" Shyam and Sam hi-fived ,shrieked with laughter.

Krithi couldn't resist the laugh either.

Radha is a kind of diplomatic, Silent, Philosophical in nature. Matured enough to solve big problems, but immature when it comes to silly problems. And will always put others' need in front.

Shyam removed and hid the specs in between. Erasing the only difference between them.

Radha limped towards them in rage. "Shyam" Radha roared, looking at sam.

"He" Sam pointed at Shyam.

"He" Shyam pointed at Sam.

"Can you please stop this!!"

"So are you angry?" Sam asked.

"Do I not look like that?" Radha, shrugged.

"Not even close. Better luck next time, " shyam said.

"Okay, fine!!. How and when and where did she come from?"

Radha used to blabber all the questions as one when she was nervous.

"No assembly today!!. It's all you want now. Relax and sit down, " Shyam replied, pointing at the seat.

All sat in their places.

"Now tell me, where was she all that time?" Radha asked, deliberately.

"Radha!! First breathe in and breathe out" Shyam said, exhaling and inhaling slowly.