Preplanned

“Are you ready guys?” Shyam asked, sitting upright without turning back.

Shyam did not move for a while. Sam stood up first."Do you want a bgm or something to get up?”

“Isn’t that obvious?. It will be cool, right? Getting up all at once with a bgm running at the background and..”

“We are not going to do some mission impossible stuff, Shyam.” Krithi said.

Radha is busy dumping everything into her mouth, one after the other. Her cheeks puffed up with all those fillings. There is barely no place to put anything into it. But yet she brings spoonful of rice to her mouth.

“You cannot stuff anything further, Radha!!” Krithi took the spoon from her and placed it on the box.

“No, no, I can” Radha said with her mouth full and leaned forward to take the spoon again.

Shyam moved it as far as possible, which made impossible for Radha to take it. “Don’t choke yourself, stupid. Eat slowly. There’s still time”

“We need to talk to smrithi”. This time no one can hear with her mouth full.

“Blah, blah what?” Sam imitated.

Radha now poured about one fourth of water into her mouth and swallowed the whole stuff in one gulp.

“Sometimes I wonder how much storage space you have in your mouth, Radha,” Sam said.

Radha again poured some more and said, “I’m done!!”

“Shall we call her here or we’ll go there?” Shyam stood up, correcting his shirt.

“We’ll go there” Radha stood up with the help of krithi.

“So, no bgm?”

“No”. Sam placed both his hands on shyam’s shoulder and moved him forward. Radha and krithi followed them.

Sam and Shyam stopped in midway as they spotted something. “Radha, she is having her weird book again. I think it weighs around 2 to 5 kilos and if she hit me and Sam hardly, then I’m sure it will break our head into two. So you are completely responsible to my mother if anything serious happens.”

“Trust me, shyam. I’ll preach your glory at your funeral,”. Radha said, patting his shoulders.

“I’m proud of you, Radha”. Shyam wiped out his tears, which are not dripping.

“Enough of your act. We’ll go first”. Krithi dragged Radha towards smrithi.

Smrithi is reading that book as same as before without knowing who is approaching towards her.

Four of them stood before her table without knowing how to start. She is so immersed in the book.

Shyam corrected his throat, and Sam coughed thrice in order to catch her attention.

Radha tried to call “smrithi” slowly, but it came out loud. Not only smirthi, everyone in the canteen looked at her. Radha smiled with all her teeth in embarrassment.

“Hey, Radha. Come on sit. When did you come?. Sorry I didn’t notice you,”. Smrithi closed the book in a hurry and cleared the table.

“I think we are invisible for her” Sam Whispered to shyam in a serious tone.

Shyam throws a fierce look at him.

“Hey you too guys, sit down” smrithi said pointing the seat.

Everyone took their seats. And four of them looked at each other.

“You, Shyam, right?”. She asked, looking at Sam.