Chapter 22!

"..Sorry.. i need something.. i have to find someone.."

(YN) whispered softly and softly enough for Ms.Kang to hear him. He suddenly felt her arms that was around him unwrap themselves and softly push him away from her lightly as he heard her scoff.

(YN) looked at her as she folded her arms and a firm look on her face formed. "If that's the case then I'm perfectly fine with you leaving.." Ms.Kang told him. Her words stung her secretary that was in front of her but he made sure not to react to is since he was used to her blunt words.

"And since your departure is nearing, I suggest that you should teach and train Minju more. As far as I can see, She's not up to par compared to you, Secretary Han.." Ms.Kang continued telling him.

"I'll make sure of that, ma'am..You can count on me.." (YN) replied and quickly bowed at her. "It's getting late..can you please drive us back to the hotel?" (YN) nodded at his boss and then pointed his arm towards the passengers seat of their car before opening it for her.

She then went back inside of the car and waited for (YN). While she waited for him, she removed the coat (YN) wrapped around her earlier and placed it on her lap.

(YN) entered the car not so long after her and started the car. Ms.Kang handed him his coat back but he gave it back to her. "Keep it for a while, the ride is going to quite a while~" He told her as Ms.Kang looked in front and found an abundance of traffic ahead of them.

Ms.Kang sighed to herself as she leaned back to her seat and placed the coat on her body to keep herself warm. (YN) chuckled at her before he started moving the car.

The car ride was silent except for the radio which was playing night tunes but despite that it was calm. They continued to drive down the city and Ms.Kang was dozing off with her head pressed against the car window.

(YN) was peacefully driving while humming the songs the radio was playing. He then slowly turned left from a street and somehow that was enough force to push Ms.Kang's sleeping body from laying on the window to laying on (YN)'s shoulder.

And with Ms.Kang sleeping on his shoulder, he became extra careful in his driving. He put the car to a halt as he was in front of a stop light and he took a peek at the sleeping lady next to him.

He smiled to himself as he saw his boss' sleeping face. Her hair had gone down and covered most of her face so (YN) reached his hand out and softly placed it at the back of her ear.

As he tucked her hair back, he suddenly stopped and admired her beauty since her hair wasn't covering it anymore. He was stuck in his trance like state until he snapped him out of it himself.

He looked back in front and saw that the street light had still a minute to go so he began tapping the steering wheel to the song playing on the radio to pass the time.

As he continued to tap, he suddenly heard a thud on the car's floor. He looked down and saw that ms.kang's purse has fallen down from her shoulder and the things inside of it have fallen onto the floor.

With a minute still on the street light's timer, he quickly picked the things up and placed it back into her purse and along the things on the floor was a folded up piece of paper which made him curious.

He let his curiousity take over him as he unfolded the paper slowly and upon unfolding the whole paper his eyes widened as he saw his name on top of the paper and the questions from a certain survey he answered before soon followed below it.

"Why would a narcissistic boss make effort to grant something for her secretary no less?" (YN) asked himself as he continued to skim through the paper.