Chapter 4!

Secretary Han could now be seen in his room typing away on his keyboard and typing away the job recruitment for his secretary position.

It was already in the middle of the night and his shared house with his step sister was already so quiet. Chaeyeon was already asleep in her room while he was still looking at his screen.

He yawned as he stretched his hands in the air. He read the recruitment letter again and again until he was satisfied with it. It was now 2 hours passed midnight when he was already contented with it.

He soon turned off his laptop and looked at the stack of papers on his table that was piled up due to him looking for some important documents before doing the recruitment letter.

He decided to arrange and fix them to get rid of that problem. He was about to move one stack to a binder until something fell out from it and onto the floor. He placed the stack back onto the desk and grabbed the piece of paper that fell.

He turned it around and found that it wasn't a piece of paper but it was a photo. A photo of his first trip out of the country and it was with Ms.Kang no less.

It was during his first year as her secretary. He could remember everything that happened during the trip so vividly. What the fancy food he ate was, the huge mansions and the luxurious looking people. The trip was embedded into his mind because of one single thing that happened during the trip.

And that thing was the one and only time he fought with Ms.Kang.

*Flashback!*

"You can't even handle something as simple as this properly?!" Ms.Kang turned to her secretary as she slammed the door shut.

"Today's dinner was an important one. So how could you ruin it all with such a basic mistake?!" Secretary Han hung his head low as the feeling of guilt and disappointment rushed through his body.

He flinched at each of the words that left his boss' mouth. "You couldn't understand something as simple as a dress code. Can't you understand such simple things?!" Ms.Kang seemed to be ticked off by every second that passes.

"I-i'm sorry m-ma'am.." Han mumbled out as he felt his tears softly drop down from his eyes.

"Han (YN)-ssi, Do you remember what you said when I chose you as my secretary as my business trip? You said that you would work hard at your job despite your lackluster schooling and credentials but you've already made so many mistakes already! And you already caused a huge problem today!" Ms.Kang continued her outrage on her secretary. Han didn't know what to do nor what to say so he let her say anything she wants but it wouldn't last long.

"Han (YN)-ssi, Is this what you call as 'trying your best'? Is this really what you can do?!" Han curled his hands as he felt a sudden surge of anger. He then saw her walk around and started walking to her room.

"You know what, ma'am? I am trying my best! I am trying to satisfy your needs and arrange everything you need every single day! I am trying my best despite me lacking in my studies and despite me lacking in skills. I am trying to be the best secretary for you! If I've known that this is how the trip would go, I shouldn't have accepted your request! I should've quit on the first day of this trip if I've known you were like this!" Han suddenly talked back to his boss making her stop dead in her tracks.

Ms.Kang turned around but she already saw him marching towards his room she provided.

After he entered his room, He sat down on the bed with his head on his hands. "I shouldn't have said that! Now I'm going to lose my job!" He repeated and scolded himself. He stood up and walked around the room contemplating if he should apologize to his boss or not.

He stopped walking as the sound of a notification ringing from his phone on the table next to his bed. He slowly walked to it and picked it up, feeling anxious.

He opened it and saw a text coming from his boss that he was mad at a few minutes ago.

Ms.Kang: You have a lot of guts to say that in front of my face. I want my schedule for tomorrow at 6am sharp.

He didn't know how to feel as he read her text. Confused? Happy? Mad? He didn't know what was he feeling but it felt weird. He responded to her telling her that he'll be ready by then.

After that, He placed his phone back down and wiped his tears away before going to a closet at the corner of the room. He opened it and it was filled with Ms.Kang's suits she brought for the trip.

He grabbed all of them and placed them on his bed before grabbing an iron and it's ironing board from the other corner of the room. He then proceeded to iron every single suit that was there then hung them back into the closet neatly, making sure they won't get wrinkled.

He then checked the tablet Ms.Kang has given him for her schedules and appointments before arranging them to be ready for the next day.

*Flashback End!*

Han laughed as he remembered his old ajd naive self. Ever since that day he took notes of what Ms.Kang liked and what she usually wears,eats,drinks and down till what she uses for perfume in fear that he would give her the wrong thing again.

He finally posted the rercuitment letter online and decided to just fix the papers tomorrow then proceeded to tuck himself into his bed.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱───

Teaser!

Someone could be seen in their room endlessly scrolling down their laptop. Multiple newspapers littered her floor with marks on it's job offerings. Her eyes glued on the screen in front of her, she suddenly crosses a job application about being a secretary for a big company.

She looked at it's details for the job and decided to try it out. Her eyes then landed on the company's name.

"KN industries huh? Isn't that where (YN) is currently working at? Wonder how he's doing..." The person said as they typed in their details in the application.

Afterwards, she decided to head to sleep with a green froggy plushie being hugged tightly by the person.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱───

I have nothing else to say so but you guys can head over to my profile and to the conversation board and post a question on it that you would like me to answer! That's it so Stay safe and stay inside!~~~