Chapter 14!

"Do you two know what day it is today?"

Ms.Kang's cold voice echoed through her office as she looked out the window. (YN) and Minju stood still next to each other in her office. The two of them looked at each other before Minju nudged him to answer him.

"Yes Ms.Kang. it's the company's annual track meet today.." (YN) answered. Ms.Kang turned towards them and looked at them with a serious look.

"Is everything ready for the track meet, Secretary Han?"

"It starts at 10 AM, so you can leave in 30 minutes Ma'am." (YN) smiled as he answered her.

"Which of the contests will you be participating in?" She asked them again.

"I'll be participating in the obstacle race and the three legged race, Ma'am."

"..And as for me, I'll be participating in the relay race and the table tennis.." Replied Minju.

"Well then, I hope the both of you are determined to win first place.."

"Eh? Pardon?" Minju blurted out all confused. "Isn't the participation itself all that matters?" She told her with a small smile.

"That's what Losers would say as an excuse. You must not lose. You should rather die than lose.." Ms.Kang's voice seemingly got deeper and more serious as she explained.

"Come in place no matter what. I told you to stay focused until your last day. You remember that, Right Secretary Han?" She looked at him and pointed her hand towards him.

"Yes of course, Ma'am." Han answered with another smile. "Well then, You two shall leave the office and change. Let's see each other later.." (YN) and Minju nodded their heads and headed out of the door to her office.

"Ms.Kang really is something.." Minju muttered at (YN) as she grabbed a small duffle bag containing her clothes under their table.

"Who puts their life om the line to win at a company event like this? Am I right (YN)?" She looked at him and was surprised to see a determined look on his face. He then raised his arms to stretch them despite still being in a suit.

"Yah! Go change first before you stretch! You might accidentally rip your pants or one of your sleeves.." Minju said as she slightly nudged his side, making him look at her.

"Well then, We should go and change.." Secretary Han said as he grabbed onto his bag with his own set of clothes inside.

"Mhm! I feel like today is going to be good! Can't wait to run on the track!~" Minju said energetically making (YN) chuckle at her sudden burst of energy.

"I didn't know that you were this into sports..I still remember you being so lazy that you didn't get up from your bed for the whole day..." (YN) told her which made her her hit his shoulder, while being suddenly flustered by his comment.

"Of course I'm into sports! I had to be into at least some sort of sport or an exercise...How else do think I kept this body of mine in shape?!" She suddenly blurted out. A smirk grew on (YN)'s lips as he eyed her out while they were walking towards the restroom to get changed.

"Wee~ Woo~" He whistled as Minju hit his shoulder again but this time harder with her face burning up.

"You flirt!~"

"Okay Okay I'll stop.." Han told her as he turned towards the Men's restroom. "Minju-ya.." He suddenly called her just before she went inside the Women's restroom. She turned towards him and raised an eyebrow.

"Do your best and have fun, okay?" A sudden smile grew upon her lips as she nodded. "Make sure you have fun too, okay?" Minju replied. He smiled at her before going inside the restroom to change.