Chapter 25!

(YN) weakly opened his eyes to lights shining back down at him. He heard the faint sound of a siren blaring as he tried to move his body but it felt both tense and weak and even to move any limb an inch was a daring task. He felt someone place a mask on his face which produced fresh air for him to breathe.

The new breath of fresh air replaced the smoke he had endured breathing earlier and helped him slow down his breathing and relax.

He stared at the lights that were on him before his eyelids fell onto their places putting him in rest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

His eyes opened once more but this time the sound of sirens blaring and lights shining brightly were not present. Instead he found himself on a cold hard pavement and infront of him was a house engulfed in hot flames.

'W-where am I?..' He thought to himself.

He noticed someone grab onto one his arms and began to pull him farther and farther away from the flames. He blinked his eyes then felt himself being placed against a wall. He looked to his side and saw a girl who seemed go be unconscious.

'Ch-chaeyeon?..' He thought as he examined the girls face.

He turned his head forward and saw two more girls who were looking down at him. One of them kneeled down in front of him and cupped his face but instead of seeing a face, he saw nothing but blurriness at where their faces should be.

He heard the girl mumble something but instead of a clear voice, it was a muffled voice. Despite the unintelligible voice, he felt as if he already knew the voice to heart.

He then watched as the girl stood up and began to walk back to the flaming house.

"Don't go..." He mumbled as he tried to reach out his hand to the girl before she entered the home but soon his eyelids fell back down and placed him in rest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He opened his eyes and this time around he found himself looking up at a hospital room's ceiling. He slowly turned his head from the pale white ceiling towards the side of the room and found a woman in a suit talking to someone in the attire for a doctor on duty.

With his vision still blurry, he couldn't see the people in his room. He tried moving his arms but he felt wires connected to them and because he was still weak, he only moved them slightly.

Though it was a slight movement, he still managed to grab the attention of the other people in the room. He watched with his weak eyes as they hurried towards his side. But suddenly his eyes were not able to keep themselves up any longer as they fluttered down putting him in rest once more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.